Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT, Hey Home Gay Up There In Kanada

On Nov 1, 2:05*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article s.com,

*"EXT" wrote:

While most Americans seem to be indoctrinated from childhood that the US is
the greatest country on earth, us outsiders see things differently.

Let me opine that I'm not the only U.S. citizen who thinks the U.S. has
gone pretty much stark raving mad. There are plenty of deranged
christians and republicans and blow-hard flag wavers, but there are also
at least 100 million of us who are absolutely appalled at what has been
happening here in the last 40 years. Sometimes foreigners speak
disparagingly about "Americans" as though we were all of one mind.

Someone did a survey that revealed something like 10% of Americans would
not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate, but 49% would not vote for
an atheist. This idiotic clinging to Christianity is but one of our
collective incomprehensible stupidities.

I blame Fox News and Hollywood.