Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Politics -- Mormon Welfare, and a bit of Mitt

A look at Mormons, and at Mitt Romney, that most people never see.

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.philanthropyroundtable.org/to
pic/excellence_in_philanthropy/a_welfare
_system_that_works

has a length of 98 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/8uv3cxy
[Open in new window]

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

There is a story in my family of my great grandfather
who would sometimes pick-up poor God fearing travelers
and bring them to his home for dinner and stay the night
until one day one morning when they wake-up to find that
the guy robed them of my great aunts dowry of fine textiles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.christianpost.com/news/mi...amilies-72082/

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/7lkxtl8