Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fertilizer

I'm ticked. The neighbors hire out their yard work to a bunch from south
of the border. Today, was out in the hot tub, relaxing, and seen one of the
workers, squatting in their bushes, taking a dump!

I confronted the neighbor, but now plan on taking it to the board since all
the neighbors must belong to the association. The neighbor told me to mind
my own business, they're doing jobs, no Americans want to do. UGH!

Should I make a formal complaint with the police department? Good grief,
isn't like we live in the hood over this way. There are kids living in
this neighborhood.

Am I just some cranky old fart, or should I demand decency?

Fertilizer harry Home Repair 1 March 20th 10 10:31 PM
Fertilizer LSMFT Home Repair 25 March 20th 10 11:06 AM
Fertilizer of the Beast Fred Woodworking 4 June 8th 06 06:54 AM
which lawn fertilizer to use? tenplay Home Repair 13 May 25th 06 03:08 PM
Fertilizer question Ted Barker Home Repair 4 January 10th 05 03:54 PM