Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Phone update

I bought one of these:
http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/dev...e-prepaid.html
It turns out that it is more functional than I expected. Even if you
don't buy a data package you can use ATT network (for free).
This means you can use it at most public places (for free).

I currently bought a 10 buck package that costs a dime per min flat.

It has a pretty good mp3 player (for free). It has a camera (for
free) not as good as I had hoped, but useful.
http://imgur.com/aaRiy

So for 10 bucks per month, you can have a smart phone with the only
hitch being that you have to use the smart phone features in a public
place or at home.

So, from my home, I can get (voice) directions to Atlanta Hospital.
From Atlanta Hospital I can get (voice) directions to the next place
in Atlanta and from there, get (voice) directions home (for free).