Posted to alt.home.repair

Default There is Truth to Blonde Jokes

While I thought most blonde jokes were just jokes, because I have met
some very smart and intelligent blondes. However, I just met one of
those that the jokes are made for.......

A friend came over to help me do some repairs. He brought along his
latest girlfriend, who happens to be very blonde. I saw right from the
start that she was not the brightest bulb.

She starts asking about my dog. Question after question, and some of
them are really stupid questions. Anyhow, I do my best to answer her.
I say SHE is a good dog, SHE is a mixed breed, SHE is good with the
cats, SHE loves to be petted, etc.....

The blonde looks at me, and says "Is SHE a girl dog?".

For a second I was speechless, then I said "If SHE was a HE, I wouldn't
be calling her a SHE".....

Damn, I thought blonde jokes were just jokes. I sure was wrong.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 14:28:12 -0500, wrote:

You are the next nym-shifter on my DIY list

You have been warned.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The reason why you see more dumb blonds
is because blonds don’t have to hide
how dumb they are like dumb brunettes do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 18:59:09 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 9/29/2012 4:55 PM, wrote:
The reason why you see more dumb blonds
is because blonds don’t have to hide
how dumb they are like dumb brunettes do.

I like all the gals, redheads too. ^_^

Redhead? Where?!