Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas leak

My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell. How do you muffle the
sound?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/21/2012 05:07 PM, Lisa Milbrook wrote:
My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell. How do you muffle the
sound?

I wouldn't eat at Taco Bell if it was free.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Lisa Milbrook wrote:

My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell. How do you muffle the
sound?

There is a product called Rec-tite sold to slaughterhouses, get some and
apply generously.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:53:27 -0400, devnull wrote:

I wouldn't eat at Taco Bell if it was free.

Why?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lisa Milbrook" wrote in
:

My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell. How do you muffle
the sound?

Shoot some Sika AnchorFix up your ass. Shove in a length of hose that is
both natural gas and fuel oil approved (fuel oil in case you get the
squirts). Keep other end in mouth after meal. When not in use, wrap hose
around waist (as it is permanently anchored in your ass...but really
handy).

Thanks for the opportunity to contribute,
Red...

Posted to alt.home.repair

devnull wrote:

My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell.

I wouldn't eat at Taco Bell if it was free.

Just wait.

It won't be too much longer before americans are eating out of
dumpsters...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote in message

Lisa Milbrook wrote:

My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell. How do you muffle

the
sound?

There is a product called Rec-tite sold to slaughterhouses, get some and
apply generously.

I had to look it up to see if you were funnin' us. But it's real!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...ncho-cucamonga

Of course, Dave's not quite an authorative source, but the truth is any tube
of superglue will nicely glue most rectums in the world shut.

Bravo, Pete, this qualifies as the oddest bit of trivia I've heard in a long
time. I learned from some true crime book that death row cons stuff cotton
up their butts and rubber bands around the weiners to prevent post-mortem
soiling. But I never imagined there were some poor folks in the country
whose job it is to glue rectums of turkeys shut. You could even start a new
saying: "He needs an oral dose of Rectite." Probably not really a funny
topic since there have been loads and load of unintended superglue
accidents. But WTF, there are no actual little kids here. There's a reason
cyanoacrylate comes in such tiny tubes - to limit the damage little kids and
frat brothers can do with it. See "conch shelling:"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...er-glue&page=5

There's allegedly a youtube video of someone who used superglue instead of
eyedrops but I didn't bother looking. In NYC, kids used to glue the doors
of subways closed on one side of a car and watch the pandemonium as people
couldn't get out at the next stop. That's way back when you were allowed to
step between the cars without getting a ticket.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"nulldev" wrote in message
devnull wrote:

My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell.

I wouldn't eat at Taco Bell if it was free.

Just wait.

It won't be too much longer before americans are eating out of
dumpsters...

for some it's long past that time ... (not a joke)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas leak/ eating out of dumpsters

That only works in times of prosperity. When the
economic collapse comes, there won't be any food
in the dumpsters for others to share.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"nulldev" wrote in message

It won't be too much longer before americans
are eating out of dumpsters...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Some trolls are interesting, this one
less so. Bring back the days of the
Ronco electric ball rotator, that guy
was funny.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Lisa Milbrook" wrote in message
My rear keeps making noises after eating
Taco Bell. How do you muffle the
sound?

Posted to alt.home.repair
bob bob is offline

My rear keeps making noises after eating Taco Bell. How do you muffle

the
sound?

There is a product called Rec-tite sold to slaughterhouses, get some and
apply generously.

I had to look it up to see if you were funnin' us. But it's real!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...ncho-cucamonga

rec-tite related discussions should be posted in rec.home.repair (create one
if there isn't).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 09:26:09 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

That only works in times of prosperity. When the
economic collapse comes, there won't be any food
in the dumpsters for others to share.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

If an economic collapse comes, it will be due to the Mormon cultist,
Mitt Romney, who will then blame Jesus for everything, because he
believes he *IS* God.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If an economic collapse comes, (...)

What do you mean "if".

You've been living it for the past 12 years.

leak from tap nut... [email protected] UK diy 2 June 30th 09 09:58 AM
A/C Leak headware Home Repair 7 September 28th 06 12:15 AM
I'm puzzled about my leaking roof. It's not leaking like a leak should leak. Daniel Cullpeppper Home Repair 10 April 30th 06 04:16 AM
Serious gas leak [email protected] Home Repair 6 December 6th 05 01:32 PM
Serious gas leak [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 6th 05 12:57 AM