Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recycling, tree pruning, etc. lead to UN dominance...

....at least according to the Boston Globe.

"Do trash receptacles and sidewalks have an ideology? How about zoning
overlays, watershed development, and tree pruning? These are the kinds of
issues that animate local planning boards, those temples of wonkery and
reheated coffee that produce acronym-laden reports on parochial community
concerns. But to an increasingly vocal group of activists, your local
planning board is in fact a cell of hidden conspiracies to undermine US
freedom and sovereignty and create a system of one-world government."

http://bostonglobe.com/opinion/2012/...rJL/story.html

Evidently, according to this author, Chicken Little was right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

...at least according to the Boston Globe.

"Do trash receptacles and sidewalks have an ideology? How about zoning
overlays, watershed development, and tree pruning? These are the kinds of
issues that animate local planning boards, those temples of wonkery and
reheated coffee that produce acronym-laden reports on parochial community
concerns. But to an increasingly vocal group of activists, your local
planning board is in fact a cell of hidden conspiracies to undermine US
freedom and sovereignty and create a system of one-world government."

http://bostonglobe.com/opinion/2012/...rds-recycling-
tree-pruning-and-other-assaults-liberty/S076MnHFV5sTY5aQGlorJL/story.html

Evidently, according to this author, Chicken Little was right.

I have no idea what *your* point is, as usual, other than to post a
daily - OT but not marked so - reminder that you have way too much time
on your hands. But I'm thinking there's a strong possibility that you
missed the author's point. Did you even read the article? It was short
enough that you could have made it all the way to the end if you'd put
your mind to it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/15/2012 8:28 AM, Smitty Two wrote:

I have no idea what *your* point is, as usual, other than to post a
daily - OT but not marked so - reminder that you have way too much time
on your hands. But I'm thinking there's a strong possibility that you
missed the author's point. Did you even read the article? It was short
enough that you could have made it all the way to the end if you'd put
your mind to it.

I wonder the same thing...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

[...]

My "point" is reporting on pertinent items. The item involves recycling,
local planning boards, pruning, zoning, and other matters often discussed
here.

I did read the article.

If you have any other questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Tools for tree pruning Nospam UK diy 32 July 18th 12 01:40 PM
Tree Pruning Tips ezycash Home Ownership 0 March 27th 09 04:18 AM
Pruning SteveB Metalworking 3 June 9th 08 04:35 AM
Tree pruning 4square UK diy 72 April 28th 08 08:43 PM
Tree Pruning John UK diy 7 July 29th 06 11:35 AM