Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help! I can't read the posts on how to get plaster off my trowels!

someone started two posts on how to get plaster off trowels, and whoever it
is, can't read the replies.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 12, 7:47*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
someone started two posts on how to get plaster off trowels, and whoever it
is, can't read the replies.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Make that 3. he just started another one entiled simply "plaster".
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
someone started two posts on how to get plaster off trowels, and whoever it
is, can't read the replies.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Wow, that's almost as bad as top posting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 07:46:19 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

someone started two posts on how to get plaster off trowels, and whoever it
is, can't read the replies.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

It sounds to me like those Mormon schools only teach religion, and never
taught you to read. But there is hope. There are schools that teach
older persons to read, and even do speed reading. I suggest you enroll.
Just ask your mother to look up a reading school in the phone book, and
to sign you up.