Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default TSA now testing drinks purchased airside (past security)

On Sep 4, 2:37*am, Patrick Henry
wrote:
We gave you a country based on personal freedom and liberty, without the
shackles of government tyranny.

And look what you've done to it.

You maniacs.

This is because the USA is a fascist state.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In
harry wrote:

This is because the USA is a fascist state.

I think the word you're looking for is "authoritarian."

Still, the current economic system is essentially fascist; government
control with a fiction of private ownership.

--
St. Paul, MN
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Sep 5, 12:23*am, Bert wrote:

harry wrote:
This is because the USA is a fascist state.

I think the word you're looking for is "authoritarian."

Still, the current economic system is essentially fascist; government
control with a fiction of private ownership.

--
* St. Paul, MN

It is a country where the economy is built on perpetual war and
slavery.
A bit like the Romans.
Ending the same way.