Posted to alt.home.repair
wen wen is offline

Default Saints Unnamed 3-27-06

Saints Unnamed say,
"The Soul is the receiver of all you think, say and do, but do not
forget, It is a Gift Greater than any part of you, or I should say,
any other part, because THE SOUL YOU HAVE IS A GIFT FROM THE CREATOR
OF ALL THINGS."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 27,2006 AT 12:23 P.M.

"There are Many of Us present because of the Importance of your
Soul that, in many ways, is not thought about enough, and definitely
does not have in it, your more consistent understanding of What the
Soul is all about.

You have never heard Me speak like this before, but IT IS TIME
THAT ALL OF HUMAN LIFE BEGIN TO SEE THE REALITY, THE NECESSITY, THE
PURPOSE, AND THE REASONABILITY FOR 'A SOUL' TO BE PART OF HUMAN LIFE;
NOT RESTRICTED, NO, BUT USED IN HOW IT WAS PRESENTED TO BE: A GIFT OF
DIVINE LOVE, A GIFT GREATER THAN IT COULD EVER BE PICTURED TO BE.

The Soul is the receiver of all you think, say and do, but do not
forget, It is a Gift Greater than any part of you, or I should say,
any other part, because THE SOUL YOU HAVE IS A GIFT FROM THE CREATOR
OF ALL THINGS.

I want to speak hours on this Subject because I, and Many Here
with Me, feel the necessity for This, the understanding of It, the
Logic in It, and the Purpose for It. I will speak later."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
ww.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.