Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Saints Unnamed on 10-10-05 at 11:03 A.M.

Saints Unnamed say, "Children should learn respect, and that in it,
oftentimes it answers many prayers, because when a prayer is spoken,
you can be sure it is heard."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON OCTOBER 10,2005 AT 11:03 A.M.

He is smiling. He says:

"We All smile at this little one We use for so many Important
Issues, Conditions, and Very Important Means to accomplishing What We
Will, What We Understand to give hope and a deeper Faith in Divine
Love.

For many years, We have used this little one to present to groups,
Things We felt would aid them and/or give them more strength, because
It was coming from one such as they in the world.

Children should learn respect, and that in it, oftentimes it
answers many prayers, because when a prayer is spoken, you can be sure
it is heard.

So Many of Us Saints would love to speak continuously through this
little one because We sense in her, We know in her, there is a Divine
Love for The Divine.

We All smile as We close Our Words with you at this time, but We
add to It: When you work for The Divine in a generous way, a loving
way, you are blessed abundantly, because your Soul shows it to Us when
you pray."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.