Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT/ One for Doug to ponder

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:21:51 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:29:09 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:55:32 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
om...
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:05:12 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in
4ax.com:

Don't get me started grin. Don't worry I'm not going to talk
about
guns any more here. I'll leave that to the Gun Nuts.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a "nut".

No... it was meant for the people in the thread titled "Gun Nuts" !!

Funny, how that pretty well covers just about everyone who responded to
you
and pointed how "knowledge challenged" you are.

I think if the shoe fits, wear it.

Oren described it best in another post
""Gun Nuts" is used when progressive liberals
can't argue the point, mostly without facts, so
when they get spanked in another thread,
they change the narrative and find another agenda
to conquer. Never finishing the previous agenda."
"

As I said earlier, I was just using the Subject Line instead of
calling out people. This is usenet, get over it.

Get over what ?
That you got thoroughly spanked for your ignorance
Why should I get over YOUR spanking ?

Your whining is getting to be old.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:30:32 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:04:41 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 00:16:27 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

I'm sorry you missed the whole point to the article. It was not about
the
shooter, it was about the media and people like Doug who think guns need

Don't get me started grin. Don't worry I'm not going to talk about
guns any more here. I'll leave that to the Gun Nuts.

You're thinking on an emotional level. "Gun Nuts" is used when
progressive liberals can't argue the point, mostly without facts, so
when they get spanked in another thread, they change the narrative and
find another agenda to conquer. Never finishing the previous agenda.

You never heard from PETA when they found out our president ate a dog.

No, I referred to Gun Nuts because that was the Subject Line that so
many replied to. I think they know who I'm referring to and I just
didn't want to bother to call them out.

So you imagine that they replied to the subject line ?
And completely ignored the content of the post ?

Yes I do ignor some posts for various reasons .... ie: when I see
they're from you. Not worth my time reading your whining.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:34:22 -0400, "
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:54:36 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:27:50 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:12:30 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
om...
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:35:38 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
news:iknm38dpm24q2numpd7t3cenn1pr5p0rgv@4ax .com...
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:32:12 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and leave room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

If memory serves, I gave you a few sites to start educating yourself

Boy it must be good to be you. LOL

Compared to you ?
Absolutely

Ok if you think so. I have no problem with idiots who give
themselves too much credit.

Of course you don't dingbat! Every time you so much as breathe, you give
yourself more credit than you deserve.

Get over it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:20:46 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some
actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and leave
room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

If memory serves, I gave you a few sites to start educating yourself

Boy it must be good to be you. LOL

Compared to you ?
Absolutely

Ok if you think so. I have no problem with idiots who give
themselves too much credit.

So you looked in a mirror, did you ?
And better yet, you recognized yourself too...

The same idiots from the other thread come back to whine more here to
me. Funny.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug wrote:

So you imagine that they replied to the subject line ?
And completely ignored the content of the post ?

Yes I do ignor some posts for various reasons .... ie: when I see
they're from you. Not worth my time reading your whining.

I think we see another flaw in your reasoning ability...

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:54:36 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:27:50 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:k0ko38pfq4qqg7qd3pia96gtbco2bl16r8@4ax. com...
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
news:iknm38dpm24q2numpd7t3cenn1pr5p0rgv@4a x.com...
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:32:12 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and leave room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

If memory serves, I gave you a few sites to start educating yourself

Boy it must be good to be you. LOL

Compared to you ?
Absolutely

Ok if you think so. I have no problem with idiots who give
themselves too much credit.

Of course you don't dingbat! Every time you so much as breathe, you give
yourself more credit than you deserve.

Get over it.

Get over you? You really do think you're something. No, kid, you're nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 00:28:19 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:21:51 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:29:09 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:sikp38tnljrm42efosm9nfdgt32jpi3cqs@4ax. com...
wrote:

[...]

How old are you? 12?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:21:51 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:29:09 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

[...]

LOL
What some cheese with that whine, dougie ??

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:30:32 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

And yet, here you are responding
Which means you're lying (again)
Poor dougie
NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Doug wrote:

So you imagine that they replied to the subject line ?
And completely ignored the content of the post ?

Yes I do ignor some posts for various reasons .... ie: when I see
they're from you. Not worth my time reading your whining.

I think we see another flaw in your reasoning ability...

LOL
You noticed too ??
Should be fun to see him try to recover from that one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:54:36 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:27:50 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some
actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and leave
room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

If memory serves, I gave you a few sites to start educating yourself

Boy it must be good to be you. LOL

Compared to you ?
Absolutely

Ok if you think so. I have no problem with idiots who give
themselves too much credit.

Of course you don't dingbat! Every time you so much as breathe, you give
yourself more credit than you deserve.

Get over it.

Get over what ?
You ?
Everyone here is smart and informed enough to "get over" you dougie..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:20:46 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:27:50 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some
actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and leave
room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

If memory serves, I gave you a few sites to start educating yourself

Boy it must be good to be you. LOL

Compared to you ?
Absolutely

Ok if you think so. I have no problem with idiots who give
themselves too much credit.

So you looked in a mirror, did you ?
And better yet, you recognized yourself too...

The same idiots from the other thread come back to whine more here to
me. Funny.

Oh you're still here ?
Didn't you write earlier
"Yes I do ignor(sic) some posts for various reasons ....
ie: when I seethey're(sic) from you.
Not worth my time reading your whining."

You're not only reading me
You're responding too
Were you lying (again) ?

Poor dougie..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:11:47 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:27:50 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some
actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and leave
room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

If memory serves, I gave you a few sites to start educating yourself

Boy it must be good to be you. LOL

Compared to you ?
Absolutely

Ok if you think so. I have no problem with idiots who give
themselves too much credit.

So you looked in a mirror, did you ?
And better yet, you recognized yourself too...

The same idiots from the other thread come back to whine more here to
me. Funny.

Oh you're still here ?
Didn't you write earlier
"Yes I do ignor(sic) some posts for various reasons ....
ie: when I seethey're(sic) from you.
Not worth my time reading your whining."

You're not only reading me
You're responding too
Were you lying (again) ?

Poor dougie..

Read again.... " some " . Did I go over your IQ again?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 31, 6:59*am, "Doug" wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:11:47 -0500, "Atila Iskander"

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:27:50 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some
actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and leave
room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

[...]

Doug-

Clearly, an objective reading of all the posts in this thread would
result in you being awarded "least able to follow or articulate a
logical argument".

As such, it would make sense for you to refrain from making IQ
comments.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DD_BobK" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 6:59 am, "Doug" wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:11:47 -0500, "Atila Iskander"

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:27:50 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

Not that this will change your mind, but it will give you some
actual
facts that might

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont...t-cops-might/#

Thank you but I'm not going to talk about guns any more.

Wise choice
You shouldn't throw yourself into discussions by making ignorant
statements
on a subject in which your knowledge could fit a thimble and
leave
room
for
lots of other things.

You assume too much but if you think you know more than me, good
for
you.

From your posts, I KNOW that I know more than you on the subject

[...]

How could a cockroach like you go over anything taller than a rabbit turd ?

Clearly, an objective reading of all the posts in this thread would
result in you being awarded "least able to follow or articulate a
logical argument".

To you ?
Absolutely true
You would win hands-down.

As such, it would make sense for you to refrain from making IQ
comments.

Indeed, dougie, you should do exactly that !
When do you intend to start ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:52:48 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

You did not reply to Doug. Look at the thread and the poster.

Posted to alt.home.repair

--

Oh, well.

It's the thought that counts.