Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Something to ponder

On 7/24/2011 11:14 AM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:33:17 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 7/23/2011 5:11 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:06:28 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

The problem with conservatives is that they are so stupid they can't
even count. That's why they try to compare things like Iraq to Lybia or

Hawke

Who's stupid now? You misspelled your old lady's labia. Laugh!

Hey, yeah, I switched the y with the i in Libya. Ha, Ha. Jesus, now
that's funny. I'm laughing my ass off, as a matter of fact. Just like I
was laughing at you conservatives trying to pretend that there was any
kind of comparison between Iraq and Libya. Now that's stupid!

Hawke

There's to "Y" in your old lady's labia, although she used to hang out
at the Y with your box muching gramma back in Fresno.

You need to keep this post for your permanent records. It shows what an
absolute idiot you are. Only another idiot could even understand what
it's supposed to mean. So I guess you only meant for your friends to get
what the hell you're talking about. I think it was meant as some kind of
put down but that's only a guess.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nitwit. You're the one who said there was a "Y" in your old lady's
labia. I doubt my friends would be interested in her labia. I know a
couple of them preferred older women, but your box munching grandma is
a bit too much, so I doubt they would be interested in her either. You
might want to introduce her to TMT's mommies, who may be interestyed,
if she's still kicking around.

Something to ponder Newshound Metalworking 0 July 18th 11 11:32 PM
Something to ponder Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 0 July 18th 11 10:35 PM
OT - Points to Ponder Gus Metalworking 0 March 14th 06 07:02 AM
OT - Points to Ponder Ken Metalworking 1 March 13th 06 09:29 PM