Posted to alt.home.repair

Default RIP Astronaut Neil Armstrong

First man to walk on moon passes away at age 82.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1804313944001/astronaut-neil-armstrong-dies-at-age-82/?playlist_id=87937
Posted to alt.home.repair

--

At the time, I was into black and white darkroom film development. For many
years, I had a black and white photo, a screen capture from the first steps.

One of the last true patriots. Heroes. He landed with less than ten
seconds of fuel left. But by the sound of his voice, you would have never
known it.

He is a symbol of where our country should be headed instead of where it is.

Salute, Patriot!

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:16:09 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

One of the last true patriots. Heroes. He landed with less than ten
seconds of fuel left. But by the sound of his voice, you would have never
known it.

He is a symbol of where our country should be headed instead of where it is.

Salute, Patriot!

Steve

Salute indeed.

Others:

“Why don’t you fix your little problem and light this candle?”

– Alan B. Shepard, Jr., to Mission Control after delays during his
four-hour sit atop the Mercury-Redstone rocket. May 5, 1961.