Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida to be destroyed by Hurricane Isaac - enjoy your insurance premium increases USA!

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 01:00:23 -0700, "David Kaye"
wrote:

wrote

Evidently not.

Evidently so. You're trashing Nancy Pelosi, one of the most effective House
speakers in history.

giggle

She managed to get medical care extended to 11 million
children, got "Don't ask don't tell" repealed, minimum wage increase, etc.

You're an idiot.

She is also well-respected among Republicans,

LOL! You really _are_ an idiot.

the Republicans who actually
do something, not the mass media pundits such as Rush Limbaugh.

I'm PROUD to have Nancy Pelosi representing me in my San Francisco district.

I'm sure you are. You're shown that you're stupid enough.