Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I am your Attorney General, and I'm now being sued by the Houseof Representatives

On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:03:27 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Come back and tell me when the Democrats decide to secure the border.
Secured enough to stop gun walking.

Do you even know what gun walking is?

Perhaps you mean gun SMUGGLING, because gun walking is when law enforcement intentionally let guns "walk" across the border in order to track them and (hopefully) catch the big bad guys who are running the gun SMUGGLING operation.

All you need to do to stop gun walking, is not start it in the first place.

What I don't understand is, law enforcement botches **** all the time. They are, after all, a government agency and we all know government agencies are incapable of doing anything right. Why is this one such a big deal?