Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT vacation advice

This just in. From the person who posted the wisdom:

Jeffrey wrote: "We split and hauled three trees worth of wood as part of our
vacation"

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

If you have to ask what it means, why did you say that you found it
"profound"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

If you have to ask what it means, why did you say that you found it
"profound"?

Wow, now I understand the deep significance of that advice and how it
applies to oh so many vacations.

Thanks for sharing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeffrey's Law of Vacation: No vacation is complete, until sawing and moving
three trees.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
This just in. From the person who posted the wisdom:

Jeffrey wrote: "We split and hauled three trees worth of wood as part of
our
vacation"

Wow, now I understand the deep significance of that advice and how it
applies to oh so many vacations.

Thanks for sharing.

OT vacation advice Stormin Mormon[_7_] Home Repair 15 August 14th 12 02:42 AM
Your vacation eterica Metalworking 15 February 9th 08 08:09 PM
Your vacation eterica Woodworking 0 February 6th 08 07:49 PM
Your vacation eterica UK diy 0 February 6th 08 07:48 PM
Vacation Barry N. Turner Woodturning 8 October 5th 04 05:51 PM