Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to stop Bing from gathering MY information

How to stop Bing from gathering MY information

Romney is an enemy to freedom. Exterminate the plutocracy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 21:08:35 -0700 (PDT), US Judges are the enemy
wrote:

How to stop Bing from gathering MY information

Romney is an enemy to freedom. Exterminate the plutocracy

To answer your question, tell the supreme being at Bling that you have
a sensitive side, that you like long walks on the beach and that you
are in to bestiality. That should get all unwanted attention you are
now getting directed to the Democratic National Committee instead of
you.

As for your comment about Romney being an enemy to freedom, I believe
that couldn't be further from the truth. However, it should be
intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that, unlike the
imposter-in-chief, Romney does not hate this great country.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

How to stop Bing from gathering MY information

Romney is an enemy to freedom. Exterminate the plutocracy

To answer your question, tell the supreme being at Bling that you have
a sensitive side, that you like long walks on the beach and that you
are in to bestiality. That should get all unwanted attention you are
now getting directed to the Democratic National Committee instead of
you.

As for your comment about Romney being an enemy to freedom, I believe
that couldn't be further from the truth. However, it should be
intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that, unlike the
imposter-in-chief, Romney does not hate this great country.

Romney has no concept of truth. He'll say whatever he thinks his audience wants
to hear, and contradicts himself constantly.

You right winger prove how anti-american you are by your constant wacko insults
of our legally elected leader.

Elect Romney if you want to continue all of the policies that got the US into
the mess it's in now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:11:52 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Romney has no concept of truth. He'll say whatever he thinks his audience wants
to hear, and contradicts himself constantly.

Umm, I think you just described the idiot-in-chief. Come on, get your
facts straight.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Romney has no concept of truth. He'll say whatever he thinks his audience wants
to hear, and contradicts himself constantly.

Umm, I think you just described the idiot-in-chief. Come on, get your
facts straight.

Lefties have no use for facts. If they think they need one it's easier just
to make one up, as you've seen with BF and B.HO.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:23:23 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Hearing about unemployment is amusing to me because I've always
struggled and haven't noticed much of a change. I was discussing
this topic with another of my invisible work force brethren. We
belong to the working disabled who receive no help from anyone and
don't want it, we work for what we get and actually help other folks
who are having a hard time. Nobody is pointing a gun at us and ordering
us to give up part of our lives and resources to assist someone else.
Perhaps our old school way of doing things is better when it comes to
welfare. ^_^

TDD

You have a "recession proof" job. After chores, my first jobs were
"shovel ready".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

How to stop Bing from gathering MY information

Romney is an enemy to freedom. Exterminate the plutocracy

To answer your question, tell the supreme being at Bling that you have
a sensitive side, that you like long walks on the beach and that you
are in to bestiality. That should get all unwanted attention you are
now getting directed to the Democratic National Committee instead of
you.

As for your comment about Romney being an enemy to freedom, I believe
that couldn't be further from the truth. However, it should be
intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that, unlike the
imposter-in-chief, Romney does not hate this great country.

That is why he was first to gave hug to Gay and Lesbians
plus Marriage Certificate.
Next he will approve prostitution in every home.
O yes he is doing great job putting America in **** hole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-07-08, US Judges are the enemy wrote:
How to stop Bing from gathering MY information

Stop using Bing.

Are ppl in this country really this stupid?

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
:

Bob F wrote:

Nope. He can only lie about it. When he claims that we're
inching out of the recession, when the number of jobs added is
only half the added workforce, the only thing you can do is
laugh at him, and all lefties who drink the Kool Aid.

Ans all the wacko repubs want to do is continue their stupid
policies that got us into this mess in the first place.

I suggest you look at the historical record. The first six years
of the Bush administration were pretty swell:

Say, on whose watch was the United States attacked on 9/11 while who
sat stunned like a der in headlights? Everyone forgets that aspect
of being pretty "swell".

The Dot-Com "recession came early in his tenure.

If the war costs had been put INTO the budget, instead of allocated
as "emergency expeditures" outside the budget, it would not have been
much economic growrh.

Spending without paying for it - Medicare Drug coverage, tax cuts wit
NO ofsetting soending cuts, etc sure didn't.

I recall the Shrub borrowing FROM the Social Security Trust fuund to
make up for a lot of the deficit spending he did. "We are giving the
SS trust fund an IOU".

The Democrats nor the Republicans were responsible for the credit
swap greed on Wall Street that put the icing on the cake, and then
Hank Paulson convinced Bush we should bail out the greedy *******s,
so Bush appea;led to Congress to help. Yes Dems were in majority,
but a significant number of Repubs voted for the expenditure. What
made it worse was that Paulson GAVE the money to the banks, even if
they did not want it, with NO INSTRUCTION as to what to do with it.
So some banks used the money to buy other banks. How would you like
a gift WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED?

Unemployment down
around 4.5%, virtually no inflation, Dow-Jones over 12,000, 23
consecutive quarters of economic growth, and so forth. All this in
spite of Katrina, two wars, and 9-11.

Then, in 2006, the Democrats took over Congress and the country
went to hell.

It just took a few years for the haphazard fiscal policies to bite us
in the ass. Pure coincidence another party was in the majority at
that time. The Dems didn't do anything significant, justas the
current congress will be the most do-nothing Congress since 1946-48.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11 Jul 2012 19:37:43 GMT, Rickroll wrote:

If Romney loves
this country so much, why does he invest his money in foreign
accounts? I believe if he ever discloses his tax returns, we'll find
there's more of his fortune hidden overseas, as well as other un-
American uses he's found for his money.

His money is in a blind trust. Even he doesn't know where it is
invested; nor does it matter.

How about you ask the Chair of the DNC WHY she has never submitted a
SINGEL tax return.

Cry baby, you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political Disorder).
There is diagnosis and treatment for ALPD -- a fact!

Contact:

American Psychiatric Association
1000 Wilson Boulevard
Suite 1825
Arlington, VA 22209 Email:

Posted to alt.home.repair

US Judges are the enemy wrote:
How to stop Bing from gathering MY information

Romney is an enemy to freedom. Exterminate the plutocracy

Why would you want to stop Bing from gathering personal data? You can trust
Microsoft.

As for Romney, we need MORE plutocracy, not less!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

Congress made the rules, the Executive branch just carries then out.

Actually in almost all cases, the Congress gives the general marching
orders but it is up to the Executive to draw up the rules and
regulations that result in the actual implementation.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:57:57 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

Congress made the rules, the Executive branch just carries then out.

Actually in almost all cases, the Congress gives the general marching
orders but it is up to the Executive to draw up the rules and
regulations that result in the actual implementation.

Congress passes the laws. Lawyers then write the Code of Federal
Regulations. The Executive branch figures how to get around them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

The Dot-Com "recession came early in his tenure.

Not at all. NASDAQ had peaked about three months before the election
let alone the inauguration. More than half of the losses in the DOW took
place before he was in office. So, if the Dems can whine about
inherting things nearly four years, it seems a little disingenuous to
bitch about GW's taking a couple months to get things restarted.

I recall the Shrub borrowing FROM the Social Security Trust fuund to
make up for a lot of the deficit spending he did. "We are giving the
SS trust fund an IOU".

That is BS. There is exactly the amount of non-marketable Treasury
securities in the fund as would have been any way. It was a very
bipartisan (and Dem controlled) Congress in the 80s that added to the
taxes, made it illegal to put it anywhere else. If Congress had
designated some sort of income stream to pay off these and then diverted
it, I would say you have a point. But the dirty little secret has always
been that there was NEVER any there, there.

The Democrats nor the Republicans were responsible for the credit
swap greed on Wall Street that put the icing on the cake, and then
Hank Paulson convinced Bush we should bail out the greedy *******s,
so Bush appea;led to Congress to help. Yes Dems were in majority,
but a significant number of Repubs voted for the expenditure.

So that makes it bipartisan which, at least according to the Dems is
a good thing in and of itself. It isn't all of sudden? So, in this
context you are saying the Dems abrogated their responsibilities to the
American People and helped pass this anyway. Yep, that is a good
campaign slogan.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

On 11 Jul 2012 19:37:43 GMT, Rickroll wrote:

If Romney loves
this country so much, why does he invest his money in foreign
accounts? I believe if he ever discloses his tax returns, we'll
find there's more of his fortune hidden overseas, as well as other
un- American uses he's found for his money.

His money is in a blind trust. Even he doesn't know where it is
invested; nor does it matter.

How about you ask the Chair of the DNC WHY she has never submitted
a SINGEL tax return.

Cry baby, you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political
Disorder). There is diagnosis and treatment for ALPD -- a fact!

Contact:

American Psychiatric Association
1000 Wilson Boulevard
Suite 1825
Arlington, VA 22209 Email:

Why are you so familiar with their address?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

Congress made the rules, the Executive branch just carries then
out.

Actually in almost all cases, the Congress gives the general
marching orders but it is up to the Executive to draw up the rules
and regulations that result in the actual implementation.

I know, but it gets a rise in the wingnuts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 13 Jul 2012 01:13:46 GMT, Rickroll wrote:

" wrote in
:

That's what is so endearing about you wingnuts, you get so

There is nothing endearing about a leftist liar.

snipped what the lazy liar wouldn't

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

Congress made the rules, the Executive branch just carries then
out.

Actually in almost all cases, the Congress gives the general
marching orders but it is up to the Executive to draw up the rules
and regulations that result in the actual implementation.

I know, but it gets a rise in the wingnuts.

So, you say something you know is patently untrue just to get a rise out
of the wingnuts?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:29:26 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Rickroll wrote:

Congress made the rules, the Executive branch just carries then
out.

Actually in almost all cases, the Congress gives the general
marching orders but it is up to the Executive to draw up the rules
and regulations that result in the actual implementation.

I know, but it gets a rise in the wingnuts.

So, you say something you know is patently untrue just to get a rise out
of the wingnuts?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 13 Jul 2012 01:01:51 GMT, Rickroll wrote:

Oren wrote in
:

On 11 Jul 2012 19:37:43 GMT, Rickroll wrote:

If Romney loves
this country so much, why does he invest his money in foreign
accounts? I believe if he ever discloses his tax returns, we'll
find there's more of his fortune hidden overseas, as well as other
un- American uses he's found for his money.

His money is in a blind trust. Even he doesn't know where it is
invested; nor does it matter.

How about you ask the Chair of the DNC WHY she has never submitted
a SINGEL tax return.

Cry baby, you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political
Disorder). There is diagnosis and treatment for ALPD -- a fact!

Contact:

American Psychiatric Association
1000 Wilson Boulevard
Suite 1825
Arlington, VA 22209 Email:

Why are you so familiar with their address?

So I can give referrals to those, like yourself, that suffer from
_ALPD_. You can get treatment now, so call them.

Use Bing David Nebenzahl Home Repair 3 June 4th 09 02:48 PM
OT - Ping Bing Cliff Metalworking 4 February 8th 06 12:32 AM
OT - Ping Bing Cliff Metalworking 1 April 10th 05 11:36 AM