Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is best, lowest cost Product to stick outside pabement-type wallstones together?

Found Loctite Pavement Paver caluking in tube for sticking pavement
stones together. Requires mineral spirits to clean up [that's ok]
WORKS GREAT!!!

But I'm doing a stacked wall of random sized stones and the whole tube
did about 0.0001% of what is already simply stacked up there now!
Again what it did, I''m impressed with, and even though the stones
were a bit 'sandy' or 'dusty' Loctite stuck them together! Bolor
wasn't too bad either.

Problem. Tube costs $$$$ at Home Depot and I'm going to need maybe a
100 of them. So anybody work with a great alternative?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert,

Mortar mix. Buy a 10 lb bag. Add water. Stir. Do the wall till the mortar
is gone. Then decide how much mortar you'll need for the whole job. Look at
the amount of time it took to use 10 lbs. Then decide what size bags you
want to buy.
Remember that unopened bags of mortar may go bad with time. Keep them
away from damp.

Dave M.