Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Warning for Fathers

With father's day coming soon, here is a warning for fathers.

If your son asks for a Transformer for his birthday or christmas, DO NOT
give him one of these:
http://www.powertransformer.us/polem...ransformer.jpg

What he wants is some ugly overpriced plastic robot thing thats what I'd
refer to as a doll for boys.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

With father's day coming soon, here is a warning for fathers.

If your son asks for a Transformer for his birthday or christmas, DO NOT
give him one of these:
http://www.powertransformer.us/polem...ransformer.jpg

What he wants is some ugly overpriced plastic robot thing thats what I'd
refer to as a doll for boys.

I have passed this very important warning on to others of my
acquaintance. Snopes is silent on this issue, so I can assume it is not
just another Internet legend.

Happy Fathers Day cshenk Home Repair 2 June 21st 09 04:55 PM
my fathers girl frend Louis Cutre, Jr. Home Repair 0 December 19th 07 09:43 PM
BE READY: It's Going to Take a Founding Fathers-type Solution Ted Home Repair 0 October 22nd 07 01:10 PM
Happy Fathers Day to me! Locutus Woodworking 20 June 24th 06 03:51 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out thier! Rich Home Repair 2 June 19th 05 06:18 PM