Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Would you like some Scotch?

Would you like some Scotch?

Of course not.... You're a member of AA. Scotch is poison, and it will
kill you.

But stop and think about this for a moment. This means that you can not
use Scotch tape.......

Yet, I saw someone hanging a sign at a meeting, and guess what they were
using to tape it to the wall? They should have been kicked out of that
meeting without delay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
Would you like some Scotch?

Of course not.... You're a member of AA. Scotch is poison, and it will
kill you.

But stop and think about this for a moment. This means that you can not
use Scotch tape.......

Yet, I saw someone hanging a sign at a meeting, and guess what they were
using to tape it to the wall? They should have been kicked out of that
meeting without delay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 May 2012 21:46:15 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

I wonder if they're allowed at all in harryland?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

I wonder if they're allowed at all in harryland?

Scotch over here refers to a barking mad nation to the North. Where in
fact Scotch (whisky) came from. AA is not a widely well regarded
organisation there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...l-problem.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 May 2012 00:53:45 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

wrote:
I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

I wonder if they're allowed at all in harryland?

Scotch over here refers to a barking mad nation to the North. Where in
fact Scotch (whisky) came from. AA is not a widely well regarded
organisation there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...l-problem.html

English isn't your native language, is it harry?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..
I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

What is the difference between a "fill gun" and a "fill injector"?

About 6 weeks in customs.

Our industry commonly uses a pneumatic piston operated venturi to blow
material into the molds. Most people in the industry call them fill guns.
Most come from Germany and thus, have to pass customs at the airport.

Since 9/11, the description had to be changed or you'd have problems
getting them through customers. You get phone calls, have to send drawings,
descriptions, etc. Call them injectors, no problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks for the "real life" story. I've also heard it's nearly impossible to
get insurance for a place named "Ed's Guns". But, open "Ed's sporting goods"
and you'll be in business tomorrow.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

What is the difference between a "fill gun" and a "fill injector"?

About 6 weeks in customs.

Our industry commonly uses a pneumatic piston operated venturi to blow
material into the molds. Most people in the industry call them fill guns.
Most come from Germany and thus, have to pass customs at the airport.

Since 9/11, the description had to be changed or you'd have problems
getting them through customers. You get phone calls, have to send drawings,
descriptions, etc. Call them injectors, no problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

I wonder if they're allowed at all in harryland?

Scotch over here refers to a barking mad nation to the North. Where in
fact Scotch (whisky) came from. *AA is not a widely well regarded
organisation there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...ane/7024159/Ho...

English isn't your native language, is it harry?

Which bit isn't English?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 9:30 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Thanks for the "real life" story. I've also heard it's nearly impossible to
get insurance for a place named "Ed's Guns". But, open "Ed's sporting goods"
and you'll be in business tomorrow.

Is Ed allowed to sell "lead injectors" in his shop ?? :))))
Posted to alt.home.repair

That, or long distance hole punches.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob123" wrote in message
get insurance for a place named "Ed's Guns". But, open "Ed's sporting
goods"
and you'll be in business tomorrow.

Is Ed allowed to sell "lead injectors" in his shop ?? :))))

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 May 2012 12:12:31 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

wrote:
I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

I wonder if they're allowed at all in harryland?

Scotch over here refers to a barking mad nation to the North. Where in
fact Scotch (whisky) came from. *AA is not a widely well regarded
organisation there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...ane/7024159/Ho...

English isn't your native language, is it harry?

Which bit isn't English?

Your English comprehension sucks, moron. What you wrote has *nothing* to do
with what you were responding to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

I wonder if they're allowed at all in harryland?

Scotch over here refers to a barking mad nation to the North. Where in
fact Scotch (whisky) came from. *AA is not a widely well regarded
organisation there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...ane/7024159/Ho....

English isn't your native language, is it harry?

Which bit isn't English?

Your English comprehension sucks, moron. *What you wrote has *nothing* to do
with what you were responding to

Again, which bit isn't English?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 May 2012 22:24:56 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

wrote:
I have an unregistered caulking gun in my van.

I wonder if they're allowed at all in harryland?

Scotch over here refers to a barking mad nation to the North. Where in
fact Scotch (whisky) came from. *AA is not a widely well regarded
organisation there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...ane/7024159/Ho...

English isn't your native language, is it harry?

Which bit isn't English?

Your English comprehension sucks, moron. *What you wrote has *nothing* to do
with what you were responding to

Again, which bit isn't English?

Again, you're illiterate, moron.