Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - slightly How do you refill one of those McCormick Pepper grinders?

Two opposing flat files?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Duesenberg" wrote in message ...

Okay curiousity led me to ask you this: Why are the peppercorns and
grinders inaccessible? I mean smashing peppercorns with a hammer is not
ideal at all.