Posted to alt.home.repair

Default google just f***** me again!!

On May 9, 9:36*am, Robert Macy wrote:
after being signed in and spending an hour to write a detailed
description of a problem to ask for help and upon hitting SEND, google
just asked me to sign in again, and ERASED ALL MY WRITING !!!!

ARRRRGGG!!!!

ad doubleclick and the CIA. Goddamned ****ing *******s been banning my
speech since the Reagan administration kidnapped and tortured me with
Günter Guillaume in 1982. US needs to start executing billionaires and
imprisoning millionaires
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 14, 7:17*pm, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:
On 5/11/2012 9:48 PM, Jesus Mommywas13 wrote:

On May 9, 9:36 am, Robert *wrote:
after being signed in and spending an hour to write a detailed
description of a problem to ask for help and upon hitting SEND, google
just asked me to sign in again, and ERASED ALL MY WRITING !!!!

ARRRRGGG!!!!

ad doubleclick and the CIA. Goddamned ****ing *******s been banning my
speech since the Reagan administration kidnapped and tortured me with
Günter Guillaume in 1982. US needs to start executing billionaires and
imprisoning millionaires

GG suxs. Get a real newsgroup reader and server.

Can't afford it. The plutocracy must be destroyed. Goddamned *******s