Posted to alt.home.repair
Jesus Mommywas13 Jesus Mommywas13 is offline

Default google just f***** me again!!

On May 14, 7:17*pm, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:
On 5/11/2012 9:48 PM, Jesus Mommywas13 wrote:

On May 9, 9:36 am, Robert *wrote:
after being signed in and spending an hour to write a detailed
description of a problem to ask for help and upon hitting SEND, google
just asked me to sign in again, and ERASED ALL MY WRITING !!!!

ARRRRGGG!!!!

ad doubleclick and the CIA. Goddamned ****ing *******s been banning my
speech since the Reagan administration kidnapped and tortured me with
Günter Guillaume in 1982. US needs to start executing billionaires and
imprisoning millionaires

GG suxs. Get a real newsgroup reader and server.

Can't afford it. The plutocracy must be destroyed. Goddamned *******s