Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to know a picnic is a success?

Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 2:16*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

It will be a success if you have on the otherside of the border in
Mexico so no one here does get hurt. Else stay and be executed. God is
a piece of capitalist ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

mold on the food
dirty hands serving/cooking food
not enough toilets
not enough toilet paper
liquor

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2012 2:55 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/11/2012 2:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Hot chicks.

Hot chicks in yoga pants ready to put out after too much white wine and
not enuf potatoe salad.

Oh wait, wrong picnic...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Aparently, I attend the wrong picnics. Tonight is the Aaronic priesthood
commemorative campout, and there should be zero females there. Maybe I
should figure out where the babes are on such nights, and be there?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Duesenberg" wrote in message

Hot chicks.

Hot chicks in yoga pants ready to put out after too much white wine and
not enuf potatoe salad.

Oh wait, wrong picnic...

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd have to go to a biker bar, instead of a church picnic.

Especially a male only priesthood picnic.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Frank"
wrote in message ...

* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Hot chicks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 11:16*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

I can't believe you SERIOUSLY posted this, nor I am replying!

However, two extras: did people stay longer than they should have,
because they were having so much fun?

and, ...we use this at restaurants:
If new arrivals cause people to turn their attention to the new
arrivals, it's a disaster!

I've actually walked out of restaurants where as I walked in, the
patrons looked up to see who walked in. Paid off. Found out later that
one particular restaurant had mediocre, dirty food - Oddly it didn't
smell bad [the usual indicator].

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2012 2:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

ALWAYS good food!
No ants, mosquitoes or barking dogs )
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Picnic "star" rating

* Get Laid
** By Human
*** Male human
**** Not a transient
***** Not diseased

Posted to alt.home.repair
KMS KMS is offline

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Aparently, I attend the wrong picnics. Tonight is the Aaronic priesthood
commemorative campout, and there should be zero females there. Maybe I
should figure out where the babes are on such nights, and be there?

So as a Mormon, are you going to cut the hair of some gay priest? You
holding or cutting?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I hope you live some where far distant from me.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Red Green" wrote in message

Picnic "star" rating

* Get Laid
** By Human
*** Male human
**** Not a transient
***** Not diseased

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, I'm not a teen, I'm not in school, and I'm not named Romney. So, I
don't think any of those apply to me.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"KMS" wrote in message ...

So as a Mormon, are you going to cut the hair of some gay priest? You
holding or cutting?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Just getting back in. I did get offered food, which
was good. There were polite people there. No
barky dogs. Some gnats, but I didn't get hit by
any skeeters.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Norminn" wrote in message

ALWAYS good food!
No ants, mosquitoes or barking dogs )

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2012 1:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

someone visiting from the local Assembly of God. Maybe you can get
saved and go there from now on.

--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 May 2012 23:20:24 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Well, I'm not a teen, I'm not in school, and I'm not named Romney. So, I
don't think any of those apply to me.

Didn't to him, either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Please define "saved". I've heard five or six different
definitions.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

someone visiting from the local Assembly of God.
Maybe you can get
saved and go there from now on.

--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/12/2012 8:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Please define "saved". I've heard five or six different
definitions.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

if you don't know, then most likely you're not.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

If you can't describe what you believe, in simple terms.
You're probably not believing the gospel of Christ.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
On 5/12/2012 8:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Please define "saved". I've heard five or six different
definitions.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

if you don't know, then most likely you're not.

--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I hope you live some where far distant from me.

Most likely.
(also, restated *** category)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Red Green" wrote in message

Picnic "star" rating

* Get Laid
** By Human
*** Male human (depends)

Female Human (depends)
**** Not a transient
***** Not diseased

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Please define "saved". I've heard five or six different
definitions.

Some kind of sports lingo ain't it??

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

someone visiting from the local Assembly of God.
Maybe you can get
saved and go there from now on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/12 1:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Think big. Fifty bikers show up in full biker regalia with their
women. Forty couples swap their gear for something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/7lc39f3

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman " wrote:
On 5/11/12 1:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Think big. Fifty bikers show up in full biker regalia with their
women. Forty couples swap their gear for something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/7lc39f3

I had a bunch of bikers pass me today. Double file. At least 20 . I slowed
down. Pagens.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair
cjt cjt is offline

On 05/11/2012 05:47 PM, KMS wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
Aparently, I attend the wrong picnics. Tonight is the Aaronic priesthood
commemorative campout, and there should be zero females there. Maybe I
should figure out where the babes are on such nights, and be there?

So as a Mormon, are you going to cut the hair of some gay priest? You
holding or cutting?

Is that a Mormon thing, or Republican? Or both?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Neat T shirt. I'm not a biker, but I do like the shirt.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dean Hoffman" " wrote in message
Think big. Fifty bikers show up in full biker regalia with their
women. Forty couples swap their gear for something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/7lc39f3

Posted to alt.home.repair

Actually, it's a Democrat thing. Examine every possible aspect of a
Republican candidate's past. Find some obscure event from his or her youth,
and then report it with great fanfare. Twist the details, and make it sound
like a horrific crime against humanity, suitable for war crimes trial.
Meantime, ignore the open admissions that Democrats make about their own
pasts.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"cjt" wrote in message

So as a Mormon, are you going to cut the hair of some gay priest? You
holding or cutting?

Is that a Mormon thing, or Republican? Or both?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2012 07:39:51 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Actually, it's a Democrat thing. Examine every possible aspect of a
Republican candidate's past. Find some obscure event from his or her youth,
and then report it with great fanfare. Twist the details, and make it sound
like a horrific crime against humanity, suitable for war crimes trial.

....and if you can't find something, make it up.

Meantime, ignore the open admissions that Democrats make about their own
pasts.

But what they do is "normal". You expect it from them so it's no big deal.
Posted to alt.home.repair
cjt cjt is offline

On 05/13/2012 06:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Actually, it's a Democrat thing. Examine every possible aspect of a
Republican candidate's past. Find some obscure event from his or her youth,
and then report it with great fanfare. Twist the details, and make it sound
like a horrific crime against humanity, suitable for war crimes trial.
Meantime, ignore the open admissions that Democrats make about their own
pasts.

You WISH!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

picnic bench Dave UK diy 4 April 25th 11 07:29 PM
Picnic And Backpack Set [email protected] Woodworking 0 June 3rd 07 06:03 PM
Picnic Table [email protected] Woodworking 3 September 29th 06 01:53 AM
Picnic Lewis Dodd Woodturning 7 February 4th 04 09:42 PM
Picnic table all done! Josh Woodworking 1 August 25th 03 01:51 AM