Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default How to know a picnic is a success?

Dean Hoffman " wrote:
On 5/11/12 1:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my
mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me?
I think I'll be looking for:
* Get to chat with other folks from church.
* Someone offers me food.
* Interesting conversation
* No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his
finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit,
and not mentioned to him.)
* Travel there and back, safely.

What else should I look for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Think big. Fifty bikers show up in full biker regalia with their
women. Forty couples swap their gear for something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/7lc39f3

I had a bunch of bikers pass me today. Double file. At least 20 . I slowed
down. Pagens.

Greg