Banned

Default What can ice blockage in plumbing supply lines damage?

Hi,
We recently bought a HUD house and the inspection done by HUD was ok, they said the pipes help pressure when air tested but that ice blockage in the line prevented it from being inaccurate. Do you think we are in a world or problems with this house?
Thanks

________________
plumbing services sydney
Posted to alt.home.repair

What did they do to help?
Preventing it being inaccurate. So, it was spot on?
What does HUD stand for, in Sydney? Not Housing Urban Development?
Do you have a pet kangaroo?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

'plumbing services sydney' (http://www.mrh2o.com.au/)

--
danis11

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"danis11" wrote in message

Hi,
We recently bought a HUD house and the inspection done by HUD was ok,
they said the pipes help pressure when air tested but that ice blockage
in the line prevented it from being inaccurate. Do you think we are in a
world or problems with this house?
Thanks

________________
'plumbing services sydney' (http://www.mrh2o.com.au/)

Not to make fun of his English but I had a little difficulty
understanding his post. Perhaps English isn't his fluent language or
he didn't have his first cup of coffee yet ???
Posted to alt.home.repair

I suspect he was writing Australian. I find it irritating, forms ask me what
language I speak. Northeast USA American, of course. I've never spoken
English.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Doug" wrote in message
________________
'plumbing services sydney' (http://www.mrh2o.com.au/)

Not to make fun of his English but I had a little difficulty
understanding his post. Perhaps English isn't his fluent language or
he didn't have his first cup of coffee yet ???

Posted to alt.home.repair

danis11 wrote:
Hi,
We recently bought a HUD house and the inspection done by HUD was ok,
they said the pipes help pressure when air tested but that ice
blockage in the line prevented it from being inaccurate. Do you think
we are in a world or problems with this house?
Thanks

I think it depends on the particular house -- how it is designed, one story
or more than one story, does it have anaccessible basement or crawl space or
is it built on a slab, does it have hot water radiator heat, etc.

Assuming that by HUD house you mean Housing and Urban Development (in the
United States), when was the test done? I don't know anywhere in the U.S.
where the pipes would be frozen at this time of year (maybe Alaska?).

My overall point is that if there is ice in the pipes at the time of the
test, it means that the lines weren't drained prior to the house being
exposed to sub-freezing temperatures. So, assuming that the pipes did
freeze, you would have to figure out how big of a deal that would be in this
particular house if it has frozen pipes. In some house, most of the pipes
are easily accessible and you can either see the damaged and cracked pipes
and fittings and/or you know you could easily fix any cracked pipes or
fittings that you may find after you own the home and after everything thaws
out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 7:35*am, danis11 wrote:
Hi,
We recently bought a HUD house and the inspection done by HUD was ok,
they said the pipes help pressure when air tested but that ice blockage
in the line prevented it from being inaccurate. Do you think we are in a
world or problems with this house?
Thanks

'plumbing services sydney' (http://www.mrh2o.com.au/)

--
danis11

Yes. Exterminate the christian government.