Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Briggs & Stratton moving some production to China

harry wrote:

All this stuff about "free trade" is ****.
What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
It's one way trade/money.
All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

From my Congressional District alone, the following were exported to China
in 2010:

Chemicals: $1.3 billion
Machinery: $330 million
Computers: $295 million
Petroleum: $80 million
Fabricated Metal Products: $78 million
Total of top five categories: $2.8 billion

According to the same chart, my STATE exported $8.4 billion in 2010.
https://www.uschina.org/public/expor...na_Exports.pdf

The U.S. exports about $104 billion to China (2011).
https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 12:39 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
"...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of
horizontal
shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be
moved
to China."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...cturer-to-Lay-...

Yep. Rich republicans don't care about America and the jobless.
They have f****d up America so now they are going to China.

Harry you're such an ignorant bigot
You need to get up to speed and start reading who donates and how much to
each of the parties.
You'll find the Democrats have far more "rich" members than the Democrats

Republicans are usually smaller donors but in greater numbers specifically
because, unlike half the supporters of the Democrats they are not welfare
bums but working stiffs.

Mit Romney bought companies, asset stripped them and moved them
abroad too. That's how he became rich.

At least that's what the idiots on the left have been told to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtV7vKDbU3A
There are lots more like this too.

Scumbag capitalists.
Now he wants tobe president to help his rich pals do more of the same.

You USAians need a proper revolution

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2012 2:35 PM, harry wrote:

All this stuff about "free trade" is ****.
What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
It's one way trade/money.
All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

And it's getting worse with each passing day!

http://www.census.gov/indicator/www/ustrade.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:11:47 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Apr 30, 5:34*am, "
wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:19:46 -0400, wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:16:44 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

It can end, but it will require different "our Nation's Leaders" to be
elected. Which isn't likely.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Hugh Jass" wrote in message

I would expect the rate of descent to increase as we near the bottom.

As more people lose their jobs to China, there will be fewer employed
people to buy domestic products which of course will trigger more plant
closings followed by more job losses. It's a never ending circle.

And you think the current alternative would be better??

It *couldn't* be worse. *BTW, what do you care. *You're just another
Canuckistani

You only think that because you've never seen places where it IS
worse.

Good Lord, you're stupid. I never said otherwise. Yes, for the grace of a
few rebels 130something years ago, it could be England! Gack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF8jUDzz5bE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtDC...A5425642448C58

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 10:31*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

All this stuff about "free trade" is ****.
What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
It's one way trade/money.
All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

From my Congressional District alone, the following were exported to China
in 2010:

Chemicals: $1.3 billion
Machinery: $330 million
Computers: $295 million
Petroleum: $80 million
Fabricated Metal Products: $78 million
Total of top five categories: $2.8 billion

According to the same chart, my STATE exported $8.4 billion in 2010.https://www.uschina.org/public/expor...USCBC_TX-02_Ch...

The U.S. exports about $104 billion to China (2011).https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

Exactly. They import high tech stuff so they can copy it.
And that's one half of the statisitcs. Now tell us what they exported
to the USA.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 11:12*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

[...]

You USAians need a proper revolution- Hide quoted text -

You are such a halfwit.
Republicans gave poor people's (tax) money to the banksters when they
should have gone bust in capitalist theory.
(The rich don'tpay tax.)

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republi**** CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is ****ing killing me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The hunger for money knows no affiliation. And we ordinary citizens allowed the corporations to sell the shop to the highest foreign bidder while we were busy watching Howdy Doody, Happy Days, and the Khardashians! They GOT us, those congloms!

-CC
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

All this stuff about "free trade" is ****.
What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
It's one way trade/money.
All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

From my Congressional District alone, the following were exported to
China
in 2010:

Chemicals: $1.3 billion
Machinery: $330 million
Computers: $295 million
Petroleum: $80 million
Fabricated Metal Products: $78 million
Total of top five categories: $2.8 billion

According to the same chart, my STATE exported $8.4 billion in
2010.https://www.uschina.org/public/expor...USCBC_TX-02_Ch...

The U.S. exports about $104 billion to China
(2011).https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

Exactly. They import high tech stuff so they can copy it.
And that's one half of the statisitcs. Now tell us what they exported
to the USA.

Chemicals are "high tech" stuff? Agricultural products? Petroleum?

You're nuts, but I'll take care of that in October.

YOU tell us what we import from China. I was responding to the particular,
erroneous, statement "It's one way trade/money. All they import is stolen
ideas and technology."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 1, 12:12*pm, wrote:
The hunger for money knows no affiliation. *And we ordinary citizens allowed the corporations to sell the shop to the highest foreign bidder while we were busy watching Howdy Doody, Happy Days, and the Khardashians! They GOT us, those congloms!

You need a revolution. You have guns, what's stopping you?

The same thing is happening in the UK to a somewhat lesser extent.
Here's a recent example.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-17834710

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 1, 10:32*am, Moe Gasser moe.gas...@flatulators-
anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" *when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republi**** CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is ****ing killing me.

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

But we don't have any republicans.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

All this stuff about "free trade" is ****.
What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
It's one way trade/money.
All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

From my Congressional District alone, the following were exported to
[...]

Just about everything.
What's happening in October? Tell us all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" *when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republi**** CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is ****ing killing me.

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

But we don't have any republicans.

What would a Republican be doing in the UK, anyway?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 May 2012 10:27:11 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

What's happening in October? Tell us all.

The 17th will be on Wednesday. And the price of ice cream scoops with
go up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

Not possible.

There are more MRI machines to diagnose a "bad back" in my town than there
are in all of the UK.

I know some have to exaggerate out of pride, but why do you have to lie?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"bob haller" wrote in message

thats why the economic recovery has been so poor, the super rich
republicans have gutted american manufacturing........

You mean the super rich Democrats like Soros and Buffet ?
Feel free to name those "super-rich Republicans" you're whining about .

things are destined to get worse

Ignorant and uninformed scapegoaters are part of the reason why.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

Sadly you are right.
The Chinese are where the Japanese were forty years ago.

It is kids leaving school I am sorry for.
**** education and no job prospect.

If they're getting a "**** education", is it their fault ?
Or the fault of the adults who tolerate that they are getting a ****
education.

My kids are still in grade-school, but they already have high-school math
credits
When they will be in high school, they will be amassing college level
credits.
My job as a parent is to INSURE that they do NOT get a "**** education".

Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republi**** CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is ****ing killing me.

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

But we don't have any republicans.

There's a lot of things you don't have
Including any brains to know that it's the taxpayers who are paying for your
medical visits and medication.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

Not possible.

There are more MRI machines to diagnose a "bad back" in my town than there
are in all of the UK.

I know some have to exaggerate out of pride, but why do you have to lie?

According to the OECD the US has almost 6 times more MRI machines per capita
than the UK.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On May 1, 12:12 pm, wrote:
The hunger for money knows no affiliation. And we ordinary citizens
allowed the corporations to sell the shop to the highest foreign bidder
while we were busy watching Howdy Doody, Happy Days, and the
Khardashians! They GOT us, those congloms!

You need a revolution. You have guns, what's stopping you?

The same thing is happening in the UK to a somewhat lesser extent.
Here's a recent example.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-17834710

harry, the wannabe Che...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2012 10:05 AM, harry wrote:
On Apr 29, 12:39 pm, wrote:
"...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
to China."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...cturer-to-Lay-...

Yep. Rich republicans don't care about America and the jobless.
They have f****d up America so now they are going to China.

Mit Romney bought companies, asset stripped them and moved them
abroad too. That's how he became rich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtV7vKDbU3A
There are lots more like this too.

Scumbag capitalists.
Now he wants tobe president to help his rich pals do more of the same.

You USAians need a proper revolution

I love the way the P.L.L.C.F. and those like them lie out their
tailpipes and are such hypocrites. o_O

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/02/15/d...r-than-romney/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/cpghlwb

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republi**** CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is ****ing killing me.

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

But we don't have any republicans.

You have Muslims, good luck with that, soon you'll be paying a huge
price for letting them infiltrate your island nation. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republi**** CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is ****ing killing me.

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

But we don't have any republicans.

There's a lot of things you don't have
Including any brains to know that it's the taxpayers who are paying for
your medical visits and medication.

No, no, no, it's the medical fairy, the source of all free medical care.
A wave of a magic wand, a sprinkle of pixie dust and all physicians and
medical needs appear in a puff of smoke. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Attila.Iskander wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

Not possible.

There are more MRI machines to diagnose a "bad back" in my town than
there are in all of the UK.

I know some have to exaggerate out of pride, but why do you have to
lie?

According to the OECD the US has almost 6 times more MRI machines per
capita than the UK.

Thanks. I didn't do the math but I saw a report (late 2011) that there were
307 MRI machines in the UK. The (large) hospital around the corner from my
house has three. There are over 100 hospitals in my town but of course not
all have these devices. In addition to hospitals, there are over 50 "imaging
centers" here, plus some number of private physicians with MRIs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 2, 1:21*pm, "Attila.Iskander" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

harry wrote:

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. *Medications are free too.

Not possible.

There are more MRI machines to diagnose a "bad back" in my town than there
are in all of the UK.

I know some have to exaggerate out of pride, but why do you have to lie?

According to the OECD the US has almost 6 times more MRI machines per capita
than the UK.

And fewer people get access to them. They are for the rich.
Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft *wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" *when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republi**** CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is ****ing killing me.

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. *Medications are free too.

But we don't have any republicans.

You have Muslims, good luck with that, soon you'll be paying a huge
price for letting them infiltrate your island nation. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Exactly so Duf.
The rich control America for their own benifit. Your middle classes
will join the poor. A feudal society.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudal_society
Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

[...]

At least it is available to everyone.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 2, 7:55*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Attila.Iskander wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...
harry wrote:

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. *Medications are free too.

Not possible.

There are more MRI machines to diagnose a "bad back" in my town than
there are in all of the UK.

I know some have to exaggerate out of pride, but why do you have to
lie?

According to the OECD the US has almost 6 times more MRI machines per
capita than the UK.

Thanks. I didn't do the math but I saw a report (late 2011) that there were
307 MRI machines in the UK. The (large) hospital around the corner from my
house has three. There are over 100 hospitals in my town but of course not
all have these devices. In addition to hospitals, there are over 50 "imaging
centers" here, plus some number of private physicians with MRIs.- Hide quoted text -

But only half the population has access to them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On May 2, 1:21 pm, "Attila.Iskander" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

harry wrote:

You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

Not possible.

There are more MRI machines to diagnose a "bad back" in my town than
there
are in all of the UK.

I know some have to exaggerate out of pride, but why do you have to
lie?

According to the OECD the US has almost 6 times more MRI machines per
capita
than the UK.

And fewer people get access to them. They are for the rich.

In the UK, with that national UNhealth Service, I'll believe that
My daughter just suffered a concussion.
The discussion with the doctor was whether to do a CT Scan or MRI.
He suggested CT because he felt it more appropriate.
In either case, we only had to decide which facility to go to, to get it
done.
NO WAITING AT ALL.

Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

[...]

LOL
Too bad for you that most of the "rich" in the US, unlike the generational
rich that England has, are recent and self-made.

Posted to alt.home.repair

anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

[...]

Only as long as some committee decides you're worth spending money on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On May 2, 7:55 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Attila.Iskander wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

[...]

I don't think that half the U.S. population is THAT overweight, no matter
what you may be reading.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:39:45 AM UTC-4, HeyBub wrote:
"...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal

shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved

to China."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...Tsv2kSQNg.cspx

Forbidden link
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
"...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal

shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved

to China."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...Tsv2kSQNg.cspx

So **** on 'em I'll boy a German made engine...they are better made anyway.
The last B&S motors I bought was a piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Chinese factory workers live in *free* company owned dormitories and

get all the *free* fish heads and rice they can eat.

No more house payments, car payments, insurance or purchasing expensive

gasoline just to drive to work. They've got it made.

no they pay their employeer to live in the company dormitory, and buy there groceries from the company store. since china isnt a free country, their life is very grim.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT), Roy
wrote:

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
"...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal

shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved

to China."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...Tsv2kSQNg.cspx

So **** on 'em I'll boy a German made engine...they are better made anyway.
The last B&S motors I bought was a piece of ****.

"boy" any German you like. I like B&S engines and have had luck all my
life with them.

I wish HeyBub was still around to defend his comment. I miss him. He
was hoot on the progressive left wing liberals

And he loved guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:58:38 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

The Chinese factory workers live in *free* company owned dormitories and

get all the *free* fish heads and rice they can eat.

No more house payments, car payments, insurance or purchasing expensive

gasoline just to drive to work. They've got it made.

no they pay their employeer to live in the company dormitory, and buy there groceries from the company store. since china isnt a free country, their life is very grim.....

If you visit China now, they sell cans of fresh air. You can even buy
insurance in case you cannot see the architecture or the wonderful
sites they have.

_China sells BOTTLED AIR to tourists as smog described as
'environmental crisis'_

Read mo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/ar...#ixzz2zO1cZUQH