Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn Mower

gonjah gonjah.net wrote:
On 4/20/2012 1:01 AM, Doug wrote:
Appreciate the advice. I don't like to take meds unless I have to and
I did have eye surgery for cataracts last year so I would want to
check with my eye doctor first. No eye disease tho. I will keep in
mind what you said... thank you.

Maybe because you have had the surgery it wouldn't be as much of a problem. I donno.

Also, you might *try* Cymbalta. It won't mess up your stomach and it's
non narcotic. My main concern would be liver function and if you don't
have a history of liver problems it might be for you.

Keep in mind, you can use the table anywhere from about 10 degrees to full inversion.

You do feel some pressure in your head (just like when we did handstands
as kids) but for me, it went away rapidly as soon as I got upright. My
main concern is hypertension. If my BP is high I wait until it's down.
I've read the risk of giving yourself self a stroke is slight, but who
wants to take that chance? Good luck. It's been a wish come true for me
and I've been living with pain for decades. I really wish I had done this decades ago.

Never fails to amaze me all the things cymbalta is used for. Originally
developed by folks I know, for urinary study.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/20/2012 10:45 PM, gregz wrote:
gonjahgonjah.net wrote:
On 4/20/2012 1:01 AM, Doug wrote:
[...]

I'll be damned. Powerful drug. Has to be monitored by a physician.
Posted to alt.home.repair

LOL. My Troy Bilt 6.75 hp has been trouble free for 8 seasons now. The
*only* things I've done is sharpen the blade and fill it with petrol. I
guess I hit the lottery.

Jim

I hope you change the oil once and awhile.

First home we owned, had a new neighbor in a corner house who previously
lived in an apartment for his entire life. He bought a new mower, filled
it with gas, went on his merry way cutting the gas until the engine
seized due to no oil. Brought it back, got another one, did the same
thing. Third mower was the charm. He was not a native speaker of
English, doubt if he understood the instructions.