Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Burglar alarms and home security

wrote:

burglars often RETURN to places they burgled once,

Not what the police told when my house was broken into once.
They told me that the burglars move on to the next target.

There have been documented cases of "double dipping" by theives

I'd have to believe that would only happen to the 1% crowd (the upper 1%
of income). Only they would have enough "stuff" in their house that is
valuable enough for someone to come back to *RISK* a second helping.

Also note that maybe 2 to 5 years ago, thieves would have taken
flat-screen TV's. Not any more (because they're so cheap). A lot of
what used to be hi-end home theater stuff is probably not being stolen
any more.

even involvement of salespeople at the stereo/tv reseller tipping
off their buddies.

Again, that **** is a dime-a-dozen these days. Your average punk
doesn't want to take something that he can't shove into his pockets or
knap-sack.

Now, with regard to high-end cars - yes. It has happened lots of times
where someone working at a high-end dealership tips off a crew as to
where certain people live with their merc or benz or other high-end car,
and they can also supply the theives with duplicate keys that they make
when the car is in for servicing.

If I lived in the states, I'd have the address on file with any retailer
(car dealer, credit card, bank, etc) point to a PO box (not my real
house address). Same with my driver's license.
Posted to alt.home.repair

George wrote:

Human nature is to go for the lowest hanging fruit. They already
succeeded one time so why not try the easy way again.

The average house doesn't have enough small, high-value **** to come
back and risk another break-in.

Some punk who breaks in the first time and finds your gun in the night
table and your wife's jewlery on the dresser will notice your 55" plasma
in the den - but he sure as hell isin't going to be hassled dragging
that down the street, and he knows that every third house is going to
have a similar TV so why bother coming back to the same house?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Apr 8, 7:33*am, George wrote:
On 4/8/2012 12:13 AM, Ron wrote:

On Apr 7, 1:16 pm, Jim *wrote:

burglars often RETURN to places they burgled once,because now the owner has
gotten NEW stuff to replace his stolen items.

Not what the police told when my house was broken into once.

Sounds like they weren't paying attention during that 5 hour course they
need to complete to be a cop..

They told me that the burglars move on to the next target.

Human nature is to go for the lowest hanging fruit. They already
succeeded one time so why not try the easy way again.

Because they took everything the first time?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Apr 8, 7:33*am, George wrote:
On 4/8/2012 12:13 AM, Ron wrote:

On Apr 7, 1:16 pm, Jim *wrote:

burglars often RETURN to places they burgled once,because now the owner has
gotten NEW stuff to replace his stolen items.

Not what the police told when my house was broken into once.

Sounds like they weren't paying attention during that 5 hour course they
need to complete to be a cop..

They told me that the burglars move on to the next target.

Human nature is to go for the lowest hanging fruit. They already
succeeded one time so why not try the easy way again.

Because they took everything the first time?

Insurance.

Didn't have insurance it was a rental (yes I know you can get renters
insurance). Also, there was a security system installed after the home
was broken into. As the OP, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people
get security systems installed if their home gets broken into.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2012 9:58 AM, Ron wrote:
On Apr 8, 10:51 am, "
wrote:
On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 07:16:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Apr 8, 7:33 am, wrote:
On 4/8/2012 12:13 AM, Ron wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:16 pm, Jim wrote:
burglars often RETURN to places they burgled once,because now the owner has
gotten NEW stuff to replace his stolen items.
Not what the police told when my house was broken into once.
Sounds like they weren't paying attention during that 5 hour course they
need to complete to be a cop..
They told me that the burglars move on to the next target.
Human nature is to go for the lowest hanging fruit. They already
succeeded one time so why not try the easy way again.
Because they took everything the first time?

Insurance.

Didn't have insurance it was a rental (yes I know you can get renters
insurance). Also, there was a security system installed after the home
was broken into. As the OP, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people
get security systems installed if their home gets broken into.

meh With renters insurance you have to do a cost/benefit analysis. If
you have something worth stealing (this is relative, before someone has
a stroke!) it's a no-brainer. It's not going to prevent a break in. I
prefer to look at the opportunity cost of insurance premiums and
deductibles. ie: I get the highest deductible car insurance I can. I
dropped State Farm for Century 21 (AIG) years ago because, the
opportunity-cost of gold plated car insurance, doesn't make State Farm
practical. Of course: YMMV.

I rented for many years and I would have never filed a claim. The only
one benefiting would be the Ins co. With insurance it's never black and
white. Rather, infinite shades of gray
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:12:43 -0400, Rebel1 wrote:

Thanks for your comments/feedback.

R1

Just connect 240 volts to the doorknobs. They'll die on your porch, but
they wont get into the house. A dead Burglar is a good Burglar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

From what I know of electrical wiring in USA, that's not possible. Unless
you have a transformer.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Just connect 240 volts to the doorknobs. They'll die on your porch, but
they wont get into the house. A dead Burglar is a good Burglar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"George" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Human nature is to go for the lowest hanging fruit. They already
succeeded one time so why not try the easy way again.

We had cars broken into multiple times. If it's a neighborhood punk, access
is the most important thing. If he thinks you're not home and he won't get
caught, he'll be back. There's always *something* to steal that he didn't
get the first time. Believing a thief won't hit twice is like thinking
lightning won't hit twice. It depends on the thief and the opportunity.
Endless (well 180,000 hits on Google for "do burglars hit the same place
twice:"

a.. Burglars hit home twice in the same day | CNHI News Service
Jan 26, 2012 ... JACKSONVILLE, Texas - Lightning might not strike twice in
the same place, but
burglars do. A Jacksonville home was broken into twice in a ...

www.cnhinews.com/node/2227 - Cached - Similar

a.. Burglars strike home twice in one week | Crimebusters | Townsville ...
Mar 30, 2012 ... A KIRWAN man is furious after his home was broken into
twice in one week. ...
Search Listings · Place an ad ... STOLEN: Barry Morgan is furious after his
home
was targeted twice in the same week by thieves | Photo: MEGAN TAYLOR ... I
live
there and very much support the call by the "CAN DO" team to ...

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au...mebusters.html -
Similar

a.. REPEAT BURGLARY VICTIMIZATION: RESULTS OF EMPIRICAL ...
only more likely to commit a burglary in residences near to the places they
live,
but ... relatively large proportion of all victimization, but only now do
the
implications for ..... quency of two burglaries in the same dwelling is
almost twice
the ex- ...

http://www.popcenter.org/library/cri...4-Kleemans.pdf -
Cached - Similar

a.. Burglars Not Afraid To Strike Homes Twice .
Lightning may not strike twice, but burglars certainly do. ... claims shows.
seems
that when burglars arc successful, they're apt to hit the same place again,"
said ...

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1821&dat=19811001&id... - Similar

a.. House ransacked, burglarized twice
Dec 22, 2011 ... Burglarized and vandalized; that's what happened to an
older couple in ... Same
house hit twice in three days ... He's waiting to see how his aunt wants to
clean
the place up and find out what ... They do not have any suspects.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/h...glarized-twice - Cached -
Similar

Need I say more?

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

Just connect 240 volts to the doorknobs. They'll die on your porch, but
they wont get into the house. A dead Burglar is a good Burglar.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
From what I know of electrical wiring in USA, that's not possible. Unless
you have a transformer.

From an outlet, maybe, but wired directly to the panel, red and black will
get you 240VAC. Wiring it a doorknob and killing someone may get you 10
years to life for homicide. It's not allowed in any jurisdiction that I
know of. Now connecting the electrodes of a stun gun to the doorknob won't
kill them, but it will give them a buzz.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert Green wrote:

From an outlet, maybe, but wired directly to the panel, red and black
will get you 240VAC. Wiring it a doorknob and killing someone may
get you 10 years to life for homicide. It's not allowed in any
jurisdiction that I know of. Now connecting the electrodes of a stun
gun to the doorknob won't kill them, but it will give them a buzz.

"Booby Traps" have been outlawed since at least the Magna Carta in 1216. The
reason is simple: There are any number of people who may enter your home
without your permission or even knowledge. Examples:

* A peace officer with a valid warrant
* A firefighter
* A child - children have no criminal capability
* A civil tresspasser

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:19:13 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

wrote in message

Just connect 240 volts to the doorknobs. They'll die on your porch, but
they wont get into the house. A dead Burglar is a good Burglar.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..
From what I know of electrical wiring in USA, that's not possible. Unless
you have a transformer.

From an outlet, maybe, but wired directly to the panel, red and black will
get you 240VAC. Wiring it a doorknob and killing someone may get you 10
years to life for homicide. It's not allowed in any jurisdiction that I
know of. Now connecting the electrodes of a stun gun to the doorknob won't
kill them, but it will give them a buzz.

115hz 50,000 volts on the leading edge of an automotive hood keeps the
goodies under the hood safe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Robert Green wrote:

From an outlet, maybe, but wired directly to the panel, red and black
will get you 240VAC. Wiring it a doorknob and killing someone may
get you 10 years to life for homicide. It's not allowed in any
jurisdiction that I know of. Now connecting the electrodes of a stun
gun to the doorknob won't kill them, but it will give them a buzz.

"Booby Traps" have been outlawed since at least the Magna Carta in 1216.

Deadfall is so much more descriptive.

The
reason is simple: There are any number of people who may enter your home
without your permission or even knowledge. Examples:

* A peace officer with a valid warrant
* A firefighter
* A child - children have no criminal capability

You don't know the kids I know!

* A civil tresspasser

He fell on the gun would be my claim. (-:

I did realize last night that one thing I can do as a deterrent while not
home is to use my Homevision controller to pulse the car alarm when
substantial motion is detected. If I hear something out in the driveway
late at night, I'll often turn on the LR and side light and tweak the car
alarm to make sure it's set. That's certain to give at least a hint of
occupancy. Maybe a recording of a pump shotgun racking would help, too.

Last night I was watching a Texas rancher threatening a repo man with a gun,
saying he had the right to shoot anyone coming on his property. Don't car
loan contracts require that the rancher allow an agent of the bank access to
the truck? In the end he backed down, probably because there was a film
crew, but he seemed quite sure of himself.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote in message

Just connect 240 volts to the doorknobs. They'll die on your porch,

but
they wont get into the house. A dead Burglar is a good Burglar.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..
From what I know of electrical wiring in USA, that's not possible.

Unless
you have a transformer.

From an outlet, maybe, but wired directly to the panel, red and black

will
get you 240VAC. Wiring it a doorknob and killing someone may get you 10
years to life for homicide. It's not allowed in any jurisdiction that I
know of. Now connecting the electrodes of a stun gun to the doorknob

won't
kill them, but it will give them a buzz.

115hz 50,000 volts on the leading edge of an automotive hood keeps the
goodies under the hood safe.

From my limited experience, a lot of times people end up caught in their own
booby traps. I had the world's loudest siren mounted inside my van running
off a separate battery and triggered by a time delay motion sensor. One day
I didn't disarm it in time. The next day I took it out, my ears still
ringing.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert Green wrote:

Last night I was watching a Texas rancher threatening a repo man with
a gun, saying he had the right to shoot anyone coming on his
property. Don't car loan contracts require that the rancher allow an
agent of the bank access to the truck? In the end he backed down,
probably because there was a film crew, but he seemed quite sure of
himself.

I'm in Texas and can confidently report that the rancher was wrong. However,
a civil contract has no bearing on the criminal law. Also note the
following:

Follow along. First a definition:

Texas Penal Code: § 28.03. CRIMINAL MISCHIEF. (a) A person commits an
offense if, without the effective consent of the owner:
(1) he intentionally or knowingly damages or destroys the tangible
property of the owner;
(2) he intentionally or knowingly tampers with the tangible property of
the owner and causes pecuniary loss or substantial inconvenience to the
owner or a third person; or
(3) he intentionally or knowingly makes markings, including inscriptions,
slogans, drawings, or paintings, on the tangible property of the owner.

Now check this out (emphasis added):

Texas Penal Code: § 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is
justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible,
movable property:
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is
immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary,
robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or CRIMINAL
MISCHIEF during the nighttime; or

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 03:46:46 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message

Just connect 240 volts to the doorknobs. They'll die on your porch,

but
they wont get into the house. A dead Burglar is a good Burglar.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..
From what I know of electrical wiring in USA, that's not possible.

Unless
you have a transformer.

From an outlet, maybe, but wired directly to the panel, red and black

will
get you 240VAC. Wiring it a doorknob and killing someone may get you 10
years to life for homicide. It's not allowed in any jurisdiction that I
know of. Now connecting the electrodes of a stun gun to the doorknob

won't
kill them, but it will give them a buzz.

115hz 50,000 volts on the leading edge of an automotive hood keeps the
goodies under the hood safe.

From my limited experience, a lot of times people end up caught in their own
booby traps. I had the world's loudest siren mounted inside my van running
off a separate battery and triggered by a time delay motion sensor. One day
I didn't disarm it in time. The next day I took it out, my ears still
ringing.

The old Valiant charged my batteries a few times when I forgot to
disarm the hood before checking the oil. Just made me a bit more
carefull the next time. Untill I forgot again.

NOBODY would risk opening the hood after the word got around!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/6/2012 11:41 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/6/2012 12:31 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
wrote in
:

Because of a recent burglary, I am going to install an alarm system in
my single-family ranch home (no basement)that I reside in alone. The
street is a quiet, family-oriented one (no loud cars, boom boxes,
tough-looking guys of any age).

The considerations (aimed at burglar detection):
1. A silent alarm so the cops might catch them in the act, vs. one
that lights lights and beeps horns to scare them away (so they're free
to strike elsewhere).

Noisy alarms will likely anger neighbors when they eventually false.
False alarms also desensitize neighbors who then ignore them,or even file
complaints.

2. A silent alarm that signals me if I'm home, so I could defend
myself with a gun. If I'm away, the alarm could notify a next-door
neighbor, a monitoring service, or the police. Police allow three
false alarms a year before charging. (I believe there are systems that
will call my cell phone, but it's always off and in my car, as it is
used only for calls that I originate.)

Could you get home in time to DO anything?
If you call the police to respond,you still have the problem of false
alarms.

3. Beefed up barriers to entry, like locking bars for sliding doors,
and high quality door locks. Problem is, if place looks too fortified,
rather than being deterred burglars might see this as a sign that
there is really valuable stuff inside and make a more determined (and
damaging) effort to enter.

don't forget reinforced door jambs.
often,burglars just use a crowbar to force open the door frame.
a deadbolt is only as good as the door frame it slides into.
First thing I did when I moved into my apartment was to install a big
metal
plate for the deadbolt,and long bolts into the stud beneath the flimsy
trim
piece of the frame. you can buy them at home improvement stores. if the
door is wood,that is also a vulnerability,but they make reinforcing
plates
for them too. a wood door can split when hit hard,or pried upon with a
crowbar.

4. How easy is it to defeat? The incoming AC power cable is enclosed
in heavy duty metal conduit. But it would be easy to cut the flimsy
pin that locks the cover over the meter and simply remove the meter.
The cable TV and phone lines are not enclosed and are easy to cut and
thereby defeat ordinary landlines or phone service via the cable
company. This forces a battery-backup wireless system.

it's pretty rare that a burglar will cut power/phone lines.

5. Camera: Do they really do much good in deterring via their visible
presence or in identifying a suspect that the cops catch?

Other measures (mainly home security):

1. Lights on timers.
2. Radio or TV on all the time.

or on a timer.
3. Shades for the garage window so nobody can see if a car is present.

or dark window tint.lets light in,but makes it too hard to see inside.

In my neighborhood, a car is a necessity as it's a mile to a major
highway. So if the garage is empty, it's a excellent indication that
the house is empty also.
4. Locking bars on sliding doors.

GOOD idea.
5. Double-key deadbolts on doors with glass panes, so burglars can't
break a window and simply reach in and unlock a single-key deadbolt.

GOOD idea. I never liked having a window right next to a door.

6. Fake decals warning that a system is installed even if not true.

Burglars are probably used to those.spot them a mile away.

After writing the above, I came across a book on amazon.com called
Essential Home Security: A Layman's Guide. Clicking on the Table of
Contents link,

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Home...de/dp/14537320
39/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333721382&s r=1-14#reader_1453
732039

it appears to address my concerns and many, many factors that I have
not considered. I can't tell, however, if he addresses defeating the
systems (consideration 4 above).

One of the reviewers was annoyed because the book was self-published
(so what?) and because there were no specific product recommendations.
The other reviews gave it high marks for at least pointing out
vulnerabilities you may have.

Thanks for your comments/feedback.

R1

the best defense is to make it too hard for them to get in,and to make
them
think someone is home so they don't try to get in.

a major problem with an alarm is "who is going to respond to it?"
Do you expect your neighbors to come over and check it out?
there are monitored alarm systems that cost you a yearly subscription.
I've heard not-good things about ADT.(I have no financial interest in any
alarm company.)

you can get security cams that record to a (hidden)PC,and that you can
even
check your house out from online. they are good to see if you have
outdoor
prowlers,maybe peeking in windows to see if anyone's home. police have
caught burglars who were recorded on security cams.

Everybody in my neighborhood has alarms and everybody ignores it when a
neighbor's alarm goes off as 99% are false alarms. If your alarm goes
directly to the police you risk a fine for a 2nd false alarm and a third
will cost you more. Neighbor was complaining that it cost her $500 last
year.

Cameras with an attached means of recording can show you and police
whether or not it's a false alarm. One homeowner had a problem with
the police department over multiple 911 calls coming from his home.
It turned out to be squirrels chewing on his phone line. I was in the
alarm industry many years ago and saw some very strange things cause
false alarms. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/6/2012 2:45 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:31:19 -0500, Jim
wrote:

wrote in
:

[...]

It's always best to know about them BEFORE they get in.

Perimeter detection is better than interior motion detectors. If you
carry a smart phone (which you do not) 2 way communication is
available - you get to see if anything is out of the ordinary on your
cameras, and speak to the house.

You can even answer the doorebell from across the world. If the
doorbell rings, your phone notifies you, and you can see who is at the
door. If they look suspicious you can tell them they've got 30 seconds
before you come out guns blazing, or whatever.

Back in the early 1980's I had a friend who owned a huge malamute dog
and the dog had a very intimidating growl and bark. I recorded the dog
growling at 7.5"/sec then slowed it down to 1.5"/sec which made it sound
like a monster. Since I was building powerful audio amps and large
speakers at the time, the monster growl could be felt in your chest when
played through one of my PA systems. I setup very sensitive vibration
switches and motion detectors to trigger the the sound system and tape
when we were away from the shop and any miscreant nosing around the shop
would have a hair raising experience when he touched the back door knob
or windows which would actually rattle from the sound. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/6/2012 3:03 PM, wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Home...uide/dp/145373...

it appears to address my concerns and many, many factors that I have not
considered. I can't tell, however, if he addresses defeating the systems
(consideration 4 above).

One of the reviewers was annoyed because the book was self-published (so
what?) and because there were no specific product recommendations. The
other reviews gave it high marks for at least pointing out
vulnerabilities you may have.

Thanks for your comments/feedback.

R1

My comments/opinions:

I was told by police of 7th largest city in US that in their
experience NEVER had power/telephone lines cut by a burglar, even when
all is prominently above ground and accessible.

ALARMS:
local alarm
external: loud/obnoxious for 5+ minutes, won't anger neighbors too
much, lights flashing for 10+ minutes. There may be ordinances
concerning noise makers. I mounted my siren INSIDE our home pointing
out through vent opening to meet local ordinance, yet still make noise
outside.
internal: loud/obnoxious 120+dB WITH lights flashing for 20 minutes

silent/monitored alarm
1-2 minutes BEFORE loud local alarms, silent alarm - maybe local
response actually catch someone exiting

cameras: for record/review, possible identification, system connect to
internet to notify you via cell phone, or to service. It is a nice
feature to be able to check for prowlers while you're inside. Once, I
put in military grade proximity alarms, even included radar that
looked through walls to 10 foot regions outside. You could NOT believe
the number of people that wandered around outside at night!

outside indicators:
no decal, just a visible alarm bell - not so discretely tucked away.

As far as 'fortressing' your home...
For valuables, after having a safety deposit box mysteriously lose
some contents [had written list of complete contents at home for
comparison] decided to NEVER let valuables out of my hands again.
Thus, used the dead spaces under our cabinetry in bathroom and kitchen
and built fake back walls into several closets. I converted the
kickstep covers for the cabinetry to become removable. Each was held
in place with those "push to open" latches. Contents under cabinets
were those heavy coin collections etc, heavy, thin flat items, more
than 200 lb total. The spaces made by the fake back walls in the
closets were to enclose larger items, like sterlingware, special
jewelry, etc. and wife's collection of furs. NOBODY knew about the
false areas, except us. Then added a more conventional, and
prominent, bolt down safe to occupy anyone who wanted to hang around
and get the lollipop out of it. Thus, the home was secure, but did
not appear to be fortified.
Pass the word around that your home has NOTHING of value inside it,
has cameras security etc just to prevent potential vandalism from any
angry intruder.

My brother's vacation home/trailer was a target for theives until he
installed an X10 alarm system with cameras and PC recorder - and a set
of Fiamm air horms - all run off a good UPS system so it works even 8
hours after the power is disconnected.

One miscreant left a patch of denim with better than a square inch of
skin/flesh from his shin on the "downspoout re-enforcement" at the
back corner of the trailer when he headed for the bush when the
flood-lights came on and blinded him.

That was the last episode - on a cold stormy winter night when the
power was out in the whole area and the guy must have figured the
"obvious" alarm system would be useless.

The neighbours know if they hear the air horn something untoward is
going on at the place on the bend - and they are often there, cell
phone in hand, by the time my brother is online checking out the
cameras. The last time the neighbour had the police called within
minutes. Didn't get the guy, but he spent a long cold (and apparently
painfull) night in the bush, because the cops were around for quite
some time waiting for him to come out. When my brother got there next
morning he found tracks leading from the bush to a house down the way
that is known to be trouble - no proof it was him, but apparently all
his bad-news buddies now know it's not worth the effort.

I had a friend who bought a small apartment complex from the city and
had a problem with trespassers invading the place at night while he
repaired the damaged done to the units by metal thieves. I gave him an
Edwards 870P-N5 AdaptaHorn wired up to some motion detecting flood
lights. We installed the lights/horn behind the complex where there was
a barbed wire fence. One night he was awakened by the horn going off and
the next morning he found bits of torn black cloth and bloody chunks of
human flesh all over the barbed wire fence. Word got out and he had no
more nightly visitations. ^_^

http://www.edwards-signals.com/index...d=257&level=45

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to clare, GaryBlack wrote:
Home security is important. Burglar alarm give protection your home.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ty-691382-.htm

AlarmForce | home alarms, home security alarms, home monitoring system, residential alarm system alarm[_2_] Home Repair 0 April 17th 08 10:19 AM
Burglar Alarms davy12342 UK diy 0 March 9th 08 12:11 AM
Burglar Alarms Roger UK diy 0 January 22nd 07 01:30 PM
OT. I give up and come back here Burglar alarms Old Nick Metalworking 24 January 1st 05 02:19 PM
Manuals for burglar alarms Security Panels UK diy 1 February 18th 04 12:35 PM