Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Govt to keep info on Americans with no terror ties

HeyBub wrote:

Here in Canada, as an employer, I have ZERO need to have to
deal with any aspect of providing health care for employees.

Here in the United States, as an employer, I have ZERO need to have
to deal with any aspect of providing health care for employees.

Who would want to work for you given that?

How many employees can you attract when you don't offer a healthcare
plan?

Unless your business is such that your employees are transient, illegal
or undocumented, young, part-time, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Here in Canada, as an employer, I have ZERO need to have to
deal with any aspect of providing health care for employees.

Here in the United States, as an employer, I have ZERO need to have
to deal with any aspect of providing health care for employees.

Who would want to work for you given that?

How many employees can you attract when you don't offer a healthcare
plan?

I don't know, since we do have a health care plan.

I can imagine, however, that a younger employee would rather have the money
we spend on health care. Right now our youngest employee costs us about
$300/month. I can also imagine an older employee would rather have the money
and rely on Medicare. Again, right now, our oldest employee costs us about
$1,100/month.