Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Govt to keep info on Americans with no terror ties

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
"Attila.Iskander" wrote:

I and my bank account thanks you for your business.

That's OK
There is a far greater share of US companies "Extracting" dollars
from Canada and keeping it in the US.

I don't know what you're smoking. The US has been running a trade
deficit with Canada for at least the past 30 years:

http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c1220.html

Well unlike you, I've not been smoking stupid pills

Trade balance is a lot of things
It reflects the fact that Canada sells a whole lot of raw materials to the
US, while the US sells a lot of high-tech products and services to Canada.

Just go down the list of US corporations that are "XYZ Canada", like:
3M Canada
GM Canada
Chrysler Canada
IBM Canada,
Best Buy Canada
Etc.

They've been sucking $$$ out of Canada for a lot longer than you've been
around
..
Having a "trade imbalance" that is skewed because of all the raw products
Canada ships south does NOT in ANY way negate what I said.

And if you had ANY inkling about business, you would know that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Attila.Iskander" wrote:

Well unlike you, I've not been smoking stupid pills

No - you've been eating them.

Trade balance is a lot of things
It reflects the fact that Canada sells a whole lot of raw materials
to the US, while the US sells a lot of high-tech products and
services to Canada.

You've perhaps never heard of something called a Black Berry?

Or haven't flown on a high-tech regional jet known as a CRJ?

Just go down the list of US corporations that are "XYZ Canada",

They've been sucking $$$ out of Canada

And we have several major banks that have huge operations in the US that
are also sucking away your money.

Having a "trade imbalance" that is skewed because of all the
raw products Canada ships south

You need to dig your head out of your ass and realize we sell a whole
lot more high-tech and value-added manufactured items to your sorry ass
of a country than you realize.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
"Attila.Iskander" wrote:

Well unlike you, I've not been smoking stupid pills

No - you've been eating them.

Trade balance is a lot of things
It reflects the fact that Canada sells a whole lot of raw materials
to the US, while the US sells a lot of high-tech products and
services to Canada.

You've perhaps never heard of something called a Black Berry?

****, but you are stump-stupid
Any one can play that stupid game with an idiot like you
I'm sure that you've never heard of Intel, Microsoft, IBM, etc..

See how easy that was.

Or haven't flown on a high-tech regional jet known as a CRJ?

YAWN

Just go down the list of US corporations that are "XYZ Canada",

They've been sucking $$$ out of Canada

And we have several major banks that have huge operations in the US that
are also sucking away your money.

Having a "trade imbalance" that is skewed because of all the
raw products Canada ships south

You need to dig your head out of your ass and realize we sell a whole
lot more high-tech and value-added manufactured items to your sorry ass
of a country than you realize.

Why don't you kiss my ass, you STUPID, ARROGANT, little ****HEAD

I'm a Canadian living in the US
And having worked both sides of the Border for MAJOR IT corporations, with
both corporate and government including Federal, Provincial/State/County
and Municipal government entities on both sides of the border, over the last
40+ years, I would suspect that I've forgotten more than you have EVER
LEARNED on the subject.

You're nothing but a stupid blowhard.
I doubt you've been higher than janitor in ANY business entity.
..