Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blues

Can I Come in am I welcome
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/22/2012 2:49 PM, mabhanisi blues wrote:
Can I Come in am I welcome

only if you have wedding dresses for sale
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 11:49:08 -0700 (PDT), mabhanisi blues
wrote:

Can I Come in am I welcome

Maybe. Have you sent in your application and your membership dues to
Ed P.?
Posted to alt.home.repair

How about Viagara?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Duesenberg" wrote in message
On 3/22/2012 2:49 PM, mabhanisi blues wrote:
Can I Come in am I welcome

only if you have wedding dresses for sale

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

How about Viagara?

I thought it was spelled V i _a g _r _a

--
Tegger

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tegger wrote in news:XnsA01EB3130AB2Ctegger@
208.90.168.18:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

How about Viagara?

I thought it was spelled V i _a g _r _a
^ ^^ ^ ^^ ^^

No, there are 8 errors in your spelling
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've never bought the stuff, and I delete the ads on sight. How would I
know?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tegger" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

How about Viagara?

I thought it was spelled V i _a g _r _a

--
Tegger

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sjouke Burry s@b wrote in news:XnsA01EF391F9B68sjoukeburrysoesterbe@
213.75.12.10:

Tegger wrote in news:XnsA01EB3130AB2Ctegger@
208.90.168.18:

I thought it was spelled V i _a g _r _a
^ ^^ ^ ^^ ^^

No, there are 8 errors in your spelling

Hm. Then somebody better tell the nice men who send me unsolicited email
messages: They spell it that way. They also spell it in a number of other
innovative and creative ways. I just gave that one as an example.

Thus far I have not purchased any V*i*a*gr a from these people.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 22, 1:49*pm, mabhanisi blues wrote:
*Can I Come in am I welcome

You must agree to limit on-topic posts to one of every ten entries.
Never, never under any condition include "OT' with an off topic post.

It will screw up the entire system.

RonB
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 22, 8:13*pm, RonB wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:49*pm, mabhanisi blues wrote:

*Can I Come in am I welcome

You must agree to limit on-topic posts to one of every ten entries.
Never, never under any condition include "OT' with an off topic post.

It will screw up the entire system.

RonB

OH - Sorry. I was thinking this was rec.outdoors.rv-travel )

Posted to alt.home.repair

I usually don't point to spammers as example of how to spell words.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tegger" wrote in message

Hm. Then somebody better tell the nice men who send me unsolicited email
messages: They spell it that way. They also spell it in a number of other
innovative and creative ways. I just gave that one as an example.

Thus far I have not purchased any V*i*a*gr a from these people.

--
Tegger

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I usually don't point to spammers as example of how to spell words.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Yet you continue to toppost. You are not a good example.

The Recession Blues! MJ[_3_] Electronics Repair 0 July 28th 09 01:59 AM
winter blues Frank[_5_] Home Repair 2 February 28th 08 12:27 PM
Drywall blues Laurie Home Repair 6 July 17th 07 03:44 AM
Dishwasher blues dog-man UK diy 6 November 26th 06 04:54 PM
Glues Blues! Brandon Woodworking 7 July 23rd 06 09:51 PM