Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in Florida

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 13:51:34 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Bit I believe OJ is still in jail for that attempt to "recover his
memorabilia".

Why do I get a feeling that the memorabilia caper was a setup to "get"
OJ? o_O

TDD

He is in Nevada state prison. His first friends he met were gal-boys.
Reportedly giving him massages for stress relief.

It was not a setup. Under NV law you cannot _take_ your property from
another. Use the legal system. Taking your property from another is
robbery. One of his numerous convictions. His fall guy was able to
get out of prisons after some court appeals. The Nevada Supreme Court
has consistently ruled against OJ.

Was it up to 35 years he got? I watched all the streaming trial, but
I forget.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Bit I believe OJ is still in jail for that attempt to "recover his
memorabilia".

Why do I get a feeling that the memorabilia caper was a setup to "get"
OJ? o_O

TDD

He is in Nevada state prison. His first friends he met were gal-boys.
Reportedly giving him massages for stress relief.

It was not a setup. Under NV law you cannot _take_ your property from
another. Use the legal system. Taking your property from another is
robbery. One of his numerous convictions. His fall guy was able to
get out of prisons after some court appeals. The Nevada Supreme Court
has consistently ruled against OJ.

Was it up to 35 years he got? I watched all the streaming trial, but
I forget.

What I mean is, was there a purposeful attempt to get him to commit a
crime? Could it have been some sort of entrapment done by private or
government people because of the popular belief that OJ got away with
murder? The sort of thing popularized by all the revenge TV shows and
movies? My all time favorite was "The Sting". ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

To answer all your questions, the answers are no.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

DARN! There goes my conspiracy theory. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 20:10:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

To answer all your questions, the answers are no.

DARN! There goes my conspiracy theory. o_O

TDD

We can talk days about words that begin with "con"

Got ten yet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in the UK

wrote in message
On Mar 28, 12:16 pm, "
wrote:
On 28 Mar 2012 11:49:52 GMT, Han wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
om:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

But there's only one VA hospital in Manhattan. You can remove the
problem you mention by moving the hospital to Long Island, thereby
eliminating the crazy-making contamination that comes from the
drinking water in Manhattan, or the air, or the cab drivers, or
whatever.

By suggesting that moving to LI would lower the 'crazy-quotient' for
whatever reason, you exhibit a complete lack of understanding of the
area.g [not to mention the point that there is a whole lot of
crazy *inside* the hospital]

I spent two weeks in Manhattan one night. Our hotel was on Times
Square. I remember requesting a window seat when we went to Howard
Johnson's for dinner so we could watch the floor show.

We visited in 1970 or '71. Then went to see family in upper Manhattan.
We got very strange eyes when we told them where we were staying. But
now Times Square has been cleaned up since years ago, it's fun to watch.
Manhattan is a great place to walk about. Almost every block is
different and interesting. Did you take a bus tour?

We were there several times, in the mid '70, though '93ish and saw the
changes. Guiliani really did clean it up. AIUI, it's slipping backwards
since the cops aren't as vigilant WRT "minor" crimes under Bloomberg.-

If you follow the NY news, Bloomberg is taking a lot of heat
because they do have an aggressive program of what is
essentially profiling. They routinely stop people on the
street who aren't committing any crime or infraction just
based on what they look like, the area they are in, etc.
Kind of like what Z did with Martin. The police claim it
is essential to keeping crime down and that it is working.
NYC is among the safest large cities in the USA.

Nonsense
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._by_crime_rate

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Mar 29, 10:58 am, Han wrote:
"Attila.Iskander" wrote
:

So you admit that the rule to ban guns that was already in place did
NOT work to protect the doctor or prevent the attack

Interesting that you promote a rule that has been shown not to work
So CLEARLY, your position is not a rational one based on what
works. It's
instead based on the wishful thought that MAYBE it works and thus it
should be kept.

Take a class in logic. It might help you. As many have pointed out
rules,
laws and regulations are totally worthless without enforcement. DO I
need
to go on?
--
Best regards
Han

Well, you could _try_ going on but all you are doing is ignoring the
counter data.

LOL
Indeed he is
Which is why he needs to repeat his mantra to cover for it.