Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Man caves are so last decade...

The newest thing is MAN ISLANDS (no girls allowed)

"[AUSTRALIA] Designed to be the ultimate destination for mates' trips away,
XXXX Island [after XXXX Gold beer] will offer people the chance to
experience the good life - a relaxing few days where you can do as little,
or as much, as you want with mantivities including fishing, touch footy,
beach cricket, swimming in the ocean or simply barbecuing the catch of the
day with a beer in hand."

http://www.gapyear.com/news/167668/x...-women-allowed

You don't have to bathe or shave and rude bodily noises are encouraged.
What's not to like?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:49:42 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

The newest thing is MAN ISLANDS (no girls allowed)

"[AUSTRALIA] Designed to be the ultimate destination for mates' trips away,
XXXX Island [after XXXX Gold beer] will offer people the chance to
experience the good life - a relaxing few days where you can do as little,
or as much, as you want with mantivities including fishing, touch footy,
beach cricket, swimming in the ocean or simply barbecuing the catch of the
day with a beer in hand."

http://www.gapyear.com/news/167668/x...-women-allowed

You don't have to bathe or shave and rude bodily noises are encouraged.
What's not to like?

Can you say HOMOSEXUAL !!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 19, 9:49*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
The newest thing is MAN ISLANDS (no girls allowed)

"[AUSTRALIA] Designed to be the ultimate destination for mates' trips away,
XXXX Island [after XXXX Gold beer] will offer people the chance to
experience the good life - a relaxing few days where you can do as little,
or as much, as you want with mantivities including fishing, touch footy,
beach cricket, swimming in the ocean or simply barbecuing the catch of the
day with a beer in hand."

http://www.gapyear.com/news/167668/x...-women-allowed

You don't have to bathe or shave and rude bodily noises are encouraged.
What's not to like?

Australians call it XXXX because they can't spell BEER.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
The newest thing is MAN ISLANDS (no girls allowed)

"[AUSTRALIA] Designed to be the ultimate destination for mates' trips
away, XXXX Island [after XXXX Gold beer] will offer people the chance to
experience the good life - a relaxing few days where you can do as little,
or as much, as you want with mantivities including fishing, touch footy,
beach cricket, swimming in the ocean or simply barbecuing the catch of the
day with a beer in hand."

http://www.gapyear.com/news/167668/x...-women-allowed

You don't have to bathe or shave and rude bodily noises are encouraged.
What's not to like?

The "Our Gang" comedy just popped into my mind. The clubhouse with the "NO
GIRLS" sign, even though Darlene, IIRC, was allowed.

I think foofoo man caves may be on the way out, reverting back to the
retreat in the shop where there is a basic refuge from the usual estrogen
storm. Man caves were there before anyone put a plasma screen tv in one and
it graduated to the new designation of "man cave." Before that, all one
needed was any one of the following: a coffee pot, a microwave, a heat
source, a radio/tv, some chairs covered particularly in Herculon, some
stools, and a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The newest thing is MAN ISLANDS (no girls allowed)

"[AUSTRALIA] Designed to be the ultimate destination for mates' trips
away,
XXXX Island [after XXXX Gold beer] will offer people the chance to
experience the good life - a relaxing few days where you can do as little,
or as much, as you want with mantivities including fishing, touch footy,
beach cricket, swimming in the ocean or simply barbecuing the catch of the
day with a beer in hand."

http://www.gapyear.com/news/167668/x...-women-allowed

You don't have to bathe or shave and rude bodily noises are encouraged.
What's not to like?

Can you say HOMOSEXUAL !!!!!

Maybe that's just a YOU thing? I doubt if it came to anyone else's mind.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in
:

wrote:

The newest thing is MAN ISLANDS (no girls allowed)

"[AUSTRALIA] Designed to be the ultimate destination for mates' trips
away,
XXXX Island [after XXXX Gold beer] will offer people the chance to
experience the good life - a relaxing few days where you can do as
little, or as much, as you want with mantivities including fishing,
touch footy, beach cricket, swimming in the ocean or simply
barbecuing the catch of the day with a beer in hand."

http://www.gapyear.com/news/167668/x...-women-allowed

You don't have to bathe or shave and rude bodily noises are
encouraged. What's not to like?

Can you say HOMOSEXUAL !!!!!

Maybe that's just a YOU thing? I doubt if it came to anyone else's
mind.

Steve

errr... I'm thinking about other places there are only men...like prison.
Nah, that doesn't go on there does it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:28:40 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Yes. His name is Peaches!

For the OP, what is wrong is the lack of nookie.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:28:40 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Lack of nookie is not a new thing. Military situations. Isolation on the
Antarctic Shelf. Military assignments. It is nothing new, and it just
depends on the way the people involved conduct themselves. And that conduct
is not something produced from the situation, but something brought to the
situation. A "straight" person is not going to be converted to an
alternative lifestyle, unless they were first inclined in that direction.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:28:40 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

You wanna be da huhband or you wanna be da wife?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:13:37 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:28:40 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

One of those pitcher- catcher scenarios
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:40:38 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

The "Our Gang" comedy just popped into my mind. The clubhouse with the "NO
GIRLS" sign, even though Darlene, IIRC, was allowed.

I think foofoo man caves may be on the way out, reverting back to the
retreat in the shop where there is a basic refuge from the usual estrogen
storm. Man caves were there before anyone put a plasma screen tv in one and
it graduated to the new designation of "man cave." Before that, all one
needed was any one of the following: a coffee pot, a microwave, a heat
source, a radio/tv, some chairs covered particularly in Herculon, some
stools, and a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign.

Steve

It's fun to stay at the YMCA........

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do what about you feel ...

Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.
But you got to know this one thing!

No man does it all by himself.
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,
And just go there, to the y.m.c.a.
I'm sure they can help you today.

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do what about you feel ...

Young man, I was once in your shoes.
I said, I was down and out with the blues.
I felt no man cared if I were alive.
I felt the whole world was so tight ...

That's when someone came up to me,
And said, young man, take a walk up the street.
There's a place there called the y.m.c.a.
They can start you back on your way.

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...

Y-m-c-a ... you'll find it at the y-m-c-a.

Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.
Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.

Y-m-c-a ... you'll find it at the y-m-c-a.

Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.
Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.

Y-m-c-a ... just go to the y-m-c-a.

Young man, young man, are you listening to me?
Young man, young man, what do you wanna be?