Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Floor Finish ?

I have finished sanding the floor and want to use a water based poly. Is
there anything special about water based that I need to know? I have always
used oil based in the past.

I just read that with water based poly you should use a base coat. After you
apply the base coast do you sand before putting on the first coat of poly?

Thanks
Chris

which floor finish is better? Sam Takoy Home Repair 2 August 24th 10 02:09 PM
Floor finish hebintn Home Repair 1 April 30th 07 10:51 PM
what finish for my floor swuzan Woodworking 16 October 19th 05 05:36 PM
What finish for my Jatoba Floor Cyrille de Brébisson Woodworking 2 October 6th 05 12:49 AM
finish sanding an oak floor RichardS UK diy 6 December 2nd 03 12:48 PM