Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT News from Canada

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Video:

http://www.breitbart.tv/anchorwoman-freudian-slip/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 23:27:39 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages
on their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?

The province of Saskatchewan.

This was probably a TV morning show on a Saskatoon station.

You've heard of Saskatoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoUTZ3ccP70
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2012 11:44 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 23:27:39 -0500, Home wrote:

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?

Moose Jaw is in a beautiful area in Saskatchewan. I have been there
numerous times when we were doing business with a company there. If you
are into aviation it is also the home of the "Snowbirds" (Canada's
equivalent to say our Blue Angels military aerial exhibition team).

Oh, the folks there are nothing like "home guy"...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?

Moose Jaw is in a beautiful area in Saskatchewan.

Some hockey announcer that I used to listen to was from Moose Jaw. he
described it as an area where "men were men and moose were nervous."

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?

Moose Jaw is in a beautiful area in Saskatchewan.

Some hockey announcer that I used to listen to was from Moose Jaw. he
described it as an area where "men were men and moose were nervous."

Jim

Saskachewan - where you can watch your dog run away for a week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?

Moose Jaw is in a beautiful area in Saskatchewan.

Some hockey announcer that I used to listen to was from Moose Jaw. he
described it as an area where "men were men and moose were nervous."

Jim

When I lived in upstate New York, I went the "Limber Jack Days" to
watch the competition. Plenty of "Lumber Jill's" also competed.

"Where men are men and women are too". :-\

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 08:04:50 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

You've heard of Saskatoon.

LOL

Sounds like a Minnesotan accent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?

It's up der by Frostbite Falls, Bullwinkle.