Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT News from Canada

On 2/5/2012 11:44 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 23:27:39 -0500, Home wrote:

Oren wrote:

_Anchorwoman Freudian Slip_

Give em a break eh. It was 7:25 in the morning.

But you can't blame them for having large meaty canadian sausages on
their minds...

WTF is Moose Jaw or Elbow at in Canada? Eh?

Moose Jaw is in a beautiful area in Saskatchewan. I have been there
numerous times when we were doing business with a company there. If you
are into aviation it is also the home of the "Snowbirds" (Canada's
equivalent to say our Blue Angels military aerial exhibition team).

Oh, the folks there are nothing like "home guy"...