Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Big Box Stores In San Jose, Costa Rica

We are in a small town just outside San Jose, Costa Rica. We could really
use a Home Depot and Best Buy here. We've gotten about as much we can out
of the MultiPlaza, Walmart, and EPA in Escazu but still need a lot of
things. Anyone know of other big box stores in the area? We need gardening
tools, pool supplies, and camera accessories, HDTV (50+ inch LCD), and so
on.

Thanks,
Gary

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:06:15 -0600, "Snowy"
wrote:

We are in a small town just outside San Jose, Costa Rica. We could really

Is there still a Burger King right on the central square of San Jose?

I found that very disappointing.