Posted to alt.home.repair,pa.politics

Default Today Is a Good Day For . . .

Hello,

Wanna know with what weare dealing, and why weare the way weare?

Here I have for you the epitome of the modernman’s mind. Remember now
wehave evolved from caveman . . . do notice the improvement and the
changes in the mind:

SHOVEL:

Ever try to buy one?

No. 1. What isnot a shovel?

a. A spade isnot a shovel.

b. A trowel isnot a shovel.

c. A hoe isnot a shovel.

d. Nor is a back-hoe a shovel nor a hoe.

After you get rid of the unctuous salesman [is there anyother kind?],
who wouldnot let you take your eyes off him as he spouted, through
blubbery lips, his knowledge of “shovels”, until he was assured he had
turned you into a babbling idiot, he smugly waddles away, and finally
you get to concentrate on your selection of . . . uh . . . you . . .
uh . . . what was that i came into this store for to get . . . i
forget now, you say to yourself, as you walk away still talking to
yourself, and begin to aimlessly browse the nice store-aisles, hoping
to elude your fellow idiot you just met at the tool section. “OHYEAH,
now I remember,” you shout out loudly to yourself, and hustle on back
to the spade, rake, hoe and trowel area . . . Reminds me of the time I
went into that same store, and was followed by a salesman that caught
up with me and wanted to know if he could help me: I asked him where
the hoes were . . . That was the time when some news commentator
called a basketball queen a “hoe” . . . and everyone had that and
obviously nothing else on their mind . . . i guess . . . because i had
to resuscitate the young salesman’s mind; pointed him in the right
direction and gentle nudged him away from me.

Now for the size:

A “mini shovel” isnot a shovel. Maybe you can find a rare one, but
then you still have to deal with the
handle-made-in Hell-for-dwarves . . .

Did you ever notice the smaller the tool-need the smaller the handle?

Suddenly they think you are a jeweler, or you shrink and grow,
according to the job upon which you are working.

What makes the mind of modernman think that if the working part of the
tool is for smaller work, the hand, of the user of the tool gets
smaller also (thus the dwarfed handle)? The smaller the work, the
smaller the handle . . . yes, right thinking . . . yes yes yes . . . I
hate shopping ! ! !

Bible truth: truth will set you free jhn
Posted to alt.home.repair

Scriptural
Evangelical
Xtian

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
Sex

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Scriptural
Evangelical
Xtian

You really need a good piece of ass Stormy... :-(

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message
Sex

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tell her she's got to marry me in the Mormon temple, first.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Scriptural
Evangelical
Xtian

You really need a good piece of ass Stormy... :-(

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:48:48 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

You really need a good piece of ass Stormy... :-(

A minor maneuver, he could get some pussy instead \-:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in news:3olbi7td116kv7tobg9pn34t2vutchfo8i@
4ax.com:

wrote:

You really need a good piece of ass Stormy... :-(

A minor maneuver, he could get some pussy instead \-:

The new guy always has to take **** Oren. You know that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You really need a good piece of ass Stormy... :-(

A minor maneuver, he could get some pussy instead \-:

The new guy always has to take **** Oren. You know that.

Not true. It ain't pussy, it ain't ass. It's called a taint.

Tain't ass or pussy Somewhere in between, on Twitter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You really need a good piece of ass Stormy... :-(

A minor maneuver, he could get some pussy instead \-:

The new guy always has to take **** Oren. You know that.

Not true. It ain't pussy, it ain't ass. It's called a taint.

Tain't ass or pussy Somewhere in between, on Twitter.

I thought it was poontang? ^_^

TDD