Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best line of the night

From the rebuttal to the president's State of the Union address, by Mitch
Daniels:

"In word and deed, the President and his allies tell us that we just cannot
handle ourselves in this complex, perilous world without their benevolent
protection. Left to ourselves, we might pick the wrong health insurance, the
wrong mortgage, the wrong school for our kids; why, unless they stop us, we
might pick the wrong light bulb!"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...nse-full-text/