Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Copper wire

Some people think it is. Copper thefts continue.

Me, I think it's Darwin in action. Good thing they didn't live, and go to
the burn ward for a few million tax payer dollars.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Squiggy" wrote in message
Is it really worth it?

http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic=8130.0

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:35:33 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Some people think it is. Copper thefts continue.

Me, I think it's Darwin in action. Good thing they didn't live, and go to
the burn ward for a few million tax payer dollars.

And spend time in jail / prison afterwards -- at our expense.

"Squiggy" wrote in message
Is it really worth it?

http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic=8130.0

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ah, yes, that's after the burn ward, and the heroic life saving measures?
And six months of so of intensive care, and buckets full of Vicodins so they
aren't in pain due to thier, uh, what should be painful?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..