Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rotating Home That Follows the Sun

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/ro...s-the-sun.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-01-03, Red Green wrote:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/ro...s-the-sun.html

Any 5th wheel can follow the sun.

nb

--
vi --the root of evil
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 3, 1:44*am, Red Green wrote:
http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/ro...ollows-the-sun....

Pointless unless it does it automatically and on a diurnal basis,
which it seems not to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in news:a9828023-7589-43a3-a68b-
:

On Jan 3, 1:44*am, Red Green wrote:
http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/ro...ollows-the-sun....

Pointless unless it does it automatically and on a diurnal basis,
which it seems not to.

I thought we were done with the full length urinal topic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diurnal, having seating capacity of two.

Triurnal, having ability to be used by three persons at same time.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

OT'ish Rotating House. mark UK diy 20 February 17th 11 02:32 PM
Vax V 125 brushes not rotating newshound UK diy 5 December 20th 10 01:04 PM
there are rotating outlets advertised in Home Depot's web site aemeijers Home Repair 0 July 7th 10 03:45 AM
Sprinkler not rotating Kurt Ullman Home Repair 2 September 3rd 07 04:50 PM
Rotating Breaker Box johnnymo Home Repair 3 September 28th 06 07:56 PM