Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default How to check for space *before* denting hood?

I need to put a small accessory under the hood of my car, but fear it
will hit the hood when it's lowered.

How do people decide before deniting the hood if something is too big?

I tried wadded up newspaper, but it just sprang back to the original
wad size.

Thanks

OT engine compartment hood latch inoperable, how to open hood? William Wixon Metalworking 8 May 25th 10 03:43 AM
Hood Qeustion [email protected] Home Ownership 7 December 20th 07 09:08 PM
Redwood deck in Colorado: to space or not to space? [email protected] Home Repair 1 September 17th 07 12:27 PM
Hood Harry Home Ownership 3 September 13th 06 03:01 AM
cooker hood Valerie UK diy 4 October 6th 05 06:41 PM