Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Korean succession

Kim Jong Un has been nicknamed "The Great Successor". I guess "In-Bred
Little Dickhead" was already taken.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The comedians are already on top of the situation:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/kim...ough-to,18374/

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

Could be serious problems though. The new Kim may have to do something to prove he's a real leader, like shell the south or sink some ships.
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.theonion.com/articles/kim...oubting-hes-cr...

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

Could be serious problems though. The new Kim may have to do something to prove he's a real leader, like shell the south or sink some ships.

Donald Trump to run for president of North Korea - that's rich.

Heard he's running on the Whig party ticket.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:46:43 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

Kim Jong Un has been nicknamed "The Great Successor". I guess "In-Bred
Little Dickhead" was already taken.

He will be the dictator for the "Hermit Kingdom".
Posted to alt.home.repair

All that weeping, and banging on tables, and looking down. I suspect if you
translate that into English, it reads "The last dictator really made our
lives a living Hell with rules, killer squads, starvation, and torture. The
next guy is going to be a lot worse."

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
Kim Jong Un has been nicknamed "The Great Successor". I guess "In-Bred
Little Dickhead" was already taken.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote Re OT. Korean succession:

Kim Jong Un has been nicknamed "The Great Successor". I guess "In-Bred
Little Dickhead" was already taken.

That was taken by Bush-II

Imam, have a ethnic succession. You won't invent it. E. Wiseley, M.B.A. Home Repair 0 December 10th 07 01:19 AM
Korean swords oneota Metalworking 4 April 16th 06 05:25 AM
Korean Manufacturer Debuts Lightsabre Stan Electronics Repair 1 July 18th 04 01:47 AM