Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
oneota

Default Korean swords

Does any-one know of any companies that manufacture replicas of
traditional (Paekje, Choseon) Korean swords?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 26 Mar 2006 03:42:13 -0800, "oneota" wrote:

Does any-one know of any companies that manufacture replicas of
traditional (Paekje, Choseon) Korean swords?

Ebay has a ****load of them. Some really really bad..others..fairl
decent

Google Paul + korean sword

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
oneota

Gunner:

Where? I tried www.ebay.com "Korean swords" and came up with a
grand total of zero (disconounting dvds and books).

Kim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 15 Apr 2006 19:07:40 -0700, "oneota" wrote:

Gunner:

Where? I tried www.ebay.com "Korean swords" and came up with a
grand total of zero (disconounting dvds and books).

Kim

Ok..must not be any on at the moment..go to ebay and search "paul
chen" swords

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/20050...091009101.html
http://www.concentric.net/~Sdseong/kmar.vid.sw.htm
http://www.kriscutlery.com/other/index_korean.html
http://www.scottshaw.com/kumdo.html

based on most of my research..the Nija style swords are the closest
copy of Korean swords...these are unusual examples

http://www.sevenstarstrading.com/articles/koreansabers

http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian...39/hdgfaq.htm#

http://www.swordshop.co.kr/

I do have friends who are Korean, if you wish me to, I can ask one of
them to contact the above company for you.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

http://www.swordsdirect.com/paul_chen_professional.html

http://www.swordarmory.com/