Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OBAMA NEEDS TO EITHER GET OUR RQ 170 SENTINEL OUT OF IRAN, ORBLOW IT UP UNLESS OFCOURSE IT IS A TROJAN HORSE

On Dec 10, 10:34*pm, ALEX JONES wrote:
OBAMA NEEDS *TO *EITHER GET OUR *RQ 170 *SENTINEL OUT OF IRAN, OR BLOW IT UP *UNLESS OFCOURSE IT IS A TROJAN HORSE

Everybody's so damn worried about "them" getting "our" secrets.

It's a frakking RC airplane, and most of it was made in China.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 14, 10:21*am, wrote:
On Dec 10, 10:34*pm, ALEX JONES wrote:

OBAMA NEEDS *TO *EITHER GET OUR *RQ 170 *SENTINEL OUT OF IRAN, OR BLOW IT UP *UNLESS OFCOURSE IT IS A TROJAN HORSE

Everybody's so damn worried about "them" getting "our" secrets.

It's a frakking RC airplane, and most of it was made in China.

Show us a link to an RC airplane made in China, or anywhere else, that
has:

a shape to avoid reflecting radar
a skin that absorbs radar
quiet
the ability to go on missions of hundreds or thousands of miles
sensors to detect radioactive emissions
world class cameras to take pics

etc.

frakkiing moron
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:49:28 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Everybody's so damn worried about "them" getting "our" secrets.

It's a frakking RC airplane, and most of it was made in China.

I doubt you know anything about mil-spec parts. If you did, you would be
making a joke. ^_^

TDD

I can't speak for the current times or I could check it out. Federal
prisoners made wire harnesses for out best military tank wiring
harnesses.

Inmate training programs...

Made in America

http://www.unicor.gov/