Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. How the American dream turned into a nightmare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

Ron Paul will the last best hope to dismantle the Federal Reserve
banking system.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2011 8:35 AM, Home Guy wrote:
harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

Ron Paul will the last best hope to dismantle the Federal Reserve
banking system.

The last President to try it was assassinated and his replacement
rescinded the order. :-(

Perhaps Obama... nah, never mind. Don't want another Democrat martyr.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:35:54 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

Ron Paul will the last best hope to dismantle the Federal Reserve
banking system.

Butt out!
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

Ron Paul will the last best hope to dismantle the Federal Reserve
banking system.

The last President to try it was assassinated and his replacement
rescinded the order. :-(

Perhaps Obama... nah, never mind. Don't want another Democrat martyr.

Good God, no! Can you imagine Biden doing a Johnson?

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

Ron Paul will the last best hope to dismantle the Federal Reserve
banking system.

The last President to try it was assassinated and his replacement
rescinded the order. :-(

Perhaps Obama... nah, never mind. Don't want another Democrat martyr.

Good God, no! Can you imagine Biden doing a Johnson?

As dangerous and incompetent as our President is, imagine the reigns
winding up in the hands of our drain bamaged Vice President. EEEEK!

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

Ron Paul will the last best hope to dismantle the Federal Reserve
banking system.

The last President to try it was assassinated and his replacement
rescinded the order. :-(

Perhaps Obama... nah, never mind. Don't want another Democrat martyr.

Good God, no! *Can you imagine Biden doing a Johnson?

As dangerous and incompetent as our President is, imagine the reigns
winding up in the hands of our drain bamaged Vice President. EEEEK!

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Reins that would be.
I thought that fellow Quayle was considered to be the rock bottom of
vice?
And Obambi could hardly be any worse than the Bush retard.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2011 1:03 AM, harry wrote:

harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

Ron Paul will the last best hope to dismantle the Federal Reserve
banking system.

The last President to try it was assassinated and his replacement
rescinded the order. :-(

Perhaps Obama... nah, never mind. Don't want another Democrat martyr.

Good God, no! Can you imagine Biden doing a Johnson?

As dangerous and incompetent as our President is, imagine the reigns
winding up in the hands of our drain bamaged Vice President. EEEEK!

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Reins that would be.
I thought that fellow Quayle was considered to be the rock bottom of
vice?
And Obambi could hardly be any worse than the Bush retard.

You should know some retired Secret Service agents as I do. Those folks
have a lot of class and will not publicly talk about The President and
his family or staff but they do talk to other government agents about
the behind the scenes behavior of the elite. Of course I've heard about
past Presidents from the retired S.S. guys I know. Here are a few videos
from a fellow who may or may not be what he claims but he says the same
things I hear from the retired S.S. agents that I've met. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coBpxi091To

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. How the American dream turned into a nightmare.ISTHE POVERTYKEEPING YOU DOWN ?

YOU MEN MAY HAVE INHALED TOO MUCH GYPSUM IN YOUR DAYS.
STAY ON TOPIC OR STAY OFF..
IT'S A SHAME TO SEE GROWN MEN BELLYACHE AND SQUANDER THEIR TIME AWAY
ON SUCH MINDLESS BANTER OVER OTHER MENS PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS OR LACK
THERE OF.

ASK YOURSELF...WHAT MAKES YOU SO GREAT?!!

IF YOU STILL WONDER WHY IT IS A PATRIOTS PLACE NOT TO DEMEAN OR BAD
MOUTH A LEGAL LAW ABIDING PRESIDENT IT IS BECAUSE, IN OFFICE HE IS BUT
LIVING TOOL OF THE NATION THAT ELECTED HIM.....AND HE IS HONORABLE &
HIGHLY HONORED TO BE SUCH..

NO SHUT THE HELL UP, STOP WATERING THINGS UP, AND LUBRICATE THE SYSTEM
INSTEAD BEFORE THE WHEELS THAT MOVE WITHIN GET STUCK BY YOUR
DELIBERATE CORROSIVENESS.

IN THE PRESENT, AS IT IS, AND THROUGHOUT HISTORY ANY ONE DOING RUSTIC
DOWNGRADING AND FAGGOTY OPINIONATED TARNISHING OF SUCH A SERVANT IS ON
A PATH OF SELF DESTRUCTIVE ANTISOCIAL GOSSIP OR JUST OLD FASHIONED
HATE-MONGERING....UNLESS YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF OLD SKIRTS SIPPING
TEA OR COFFEE WITH CRUMPETS BY THE WAYSIDE, IT WOULD BE WISE TO
RECOMSIDER YOUR STANCE IN THE SO CALLAED AMERICAN DREAM...IF IT IS
SUCH A NIGHTMARE THEN WAKE THE **** UP, HAVE SOME COFFEE ON THE GO AND
STAY AWAKE.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 5:10*am, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9N...eature=related

What a crap shot, if that is anyones idea of a dream life, buying a
house to sleep with a dog?
It's no wonder it doesn't work..the dynamics are all wrong. what are
you? A FOOL !

THIS IS NO TIME FOR MISLEADING GRAY HUMOR !

GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO WORK AND IF YOU ARE RETIRED OR OTHERWISE
UNEMPLOYED, GET BACK TO BEING AN AMERICAN, AND IF YOU ARE NOT AN
AMERICAN POST CRAP ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY FOR A CHANGE AND STOP
HARRASSING AND DECEIVING THE ONLINE PUBLIC WITH YOUR UNPRODUCTIVE
TRASHY COMEDIC DISPLAYS.
AS FOR YOUR YouTube CHARACTER it's not all a waste = A FOOL BY ANY
OTHER NAME IS STILL A FOOL.
JUST DONT BE A FOOL.
PATECUM
TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Here are a few videos from a fellow who may or may not be what he
claims but he says the same things I hear from the retired S.S.
agents that I've met. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

Baseball?

Bike riding?

Vacationing?

Mending the fences of his ranch?

Strategery?

Accomplishing missions?

He certainly wasn't intelligent when it comes to domestic or foreign
policy, or knowing when you're being bull-****ted to about WMD's.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2011 7:44 AM, Home Guy wrote:
The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Here are a few videos from a fellow who may or may not be what he
claims but he says the same things I hear from the retired S.S.
agents that I've met. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

Baseball?

Bike riding?

Vacationing?

Mending the fences of his ranch?

Strategery?

Accomplishing missions?

He certainly wasn't intelligent when it comes to domestic or foreign
policy, or knowing when you're being bull-****ted to about WMD's.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you personally knew President Bush. I thought
you were parroting the drivel spewed by the Liberal media which always
portrays Conservative politicians as mentally challenged and Liberal
politicians as brilliant. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas used improper usenet message composition style by
unnecessarily full-quoting:

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

He certainly wasn't intelligent when it comes to domestic or
foreign policy, or knowing when you're being bull-****ted to
about WMD's.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you personally knew President Bush.

You don't need to know personally the freeking president when his
history, education, actions, policies, statements, speeches, plans,
scandals, interviews, accomplishments, and failures are laid bare for
all to see all throughout the course of his political career. ANY
president.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Here are a few videos from a fellow who may or may not be what he
claims but he says the same things I hear from the retired S.S.
agents that I've met. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

You know you can get help for your BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)
The cure may take time, but there is a good chance of your recovery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
The Daring Dufas used improper usenet message composition style by
unnecessarily full-quoting:

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

He certainly wasn't intelligent when it comes to domestic or
foreign policy, or knowing when you're being bull-****ted to
about WMD's.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you personally knew President Bush.

You don't need to know personally the freeking president when his
history, education, actions, policies, statements, speeches, plans,
scandals, interviews, accomplishments, and failures are laid bare for
all to see all throughout the course of his political career. ANY
president.

Too bad that in the case of Obama, all that is a big blank, followed by
failure after failure
And you morons had so much "hope" for him..
Too bad that you weren't smart enough to do basic research BEFORE you voted
him in.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 13, 12:10*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Home Guy" wrote in ....
[...]

YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR CALLING THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS MORONS..TOO BAD
YOU ARE NOT DECENT ENOUGH TO ENACT THE TRUTH,, BUT FOOLISH ENOUGH TO
EXPRESS YOUR CONTEMPT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

BUZZ THE FREAK OFF BEFORE IT GETS FOUL IN HERE.......JUST DROP IT !
Thank You.
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

[...]

You have no way of knowing whether that is accurate information or
not.
It sounds somewhat suspect to me, I would want confirmation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 13, 1:53*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
[...]

We all know Bush is a liar. He chose to gamble with thousands of
lives and billions of $ just so he could go down in history as some
great saviour.
The biggest blunderer ever who destroyed America politically and
economically.
Republicans want you to forget all this.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 13, 5:10*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Home Guy" wrote in ....
[...]

him in.- Hide quoted text -

There was no hope for Obama because he was handed a poison chalice.
It will take decades to fix the Rupublican cock up. There are no magic
wands to wave.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 13, 11:58*am, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
On Dec 13, 12:10*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"Home Guy" wrote in ...
[...]

It is really unfortunate that the majority of Americans didn't vote
for anybody and that Obama was elected by a slim majority of those who
did vote. It is also unfortunate that of those that did vote, the
majority had no idea of the qualifications of the candidates but were
voting for his color, or his chrisma, or simply because he wasn't
Bush. So don't go shouting from your high and mighty perch, you don't
have that much standing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Dec 13, 5:10 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Home Guy" wrote in
[...]

Is that why the stupid goon has continued to screw the pooch ?
Yeah !
Must be because of Bush.

Hell, it was even Bush who force his gang into coming up and executing Fast
and Furious as well.
Right ?

Harry, you're a moron
Why do you feel the need to keep proving it
We believed you from the moment you started posting

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

There you go proving that you are parroting the line of the liberal media.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:19:51 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

There was no hope for Obama because he was handed a poison chalice.
It will take decades to fix the Rupublican cock up. There are no magic
wands to wave.

Is that why the stupid goon has continued to screw the pooch ?
Yeah !
Must be because of Bush.

Hell, it was even Bush who force his gang into coming up and executing Fast
and Furious as well.
Right ?

The Obama "cock up".

"...Just going on the indisputable facts, officials in several
branches of the Obama administration were complicit in a scheme that
broke American laws, Mexican laws, international laws and treaties,
and constituted an actual, honest-to-God act of war against a
sovereign and allied nation. At this point, I’m completely fine with
unleashing the legal hounds of Hell against all those we already know
were in on the whole mess, and sweating them until we find out just
who was the highest-ranking official who was involved." -- Jay Tea

One CBS journalist wrote about F&F. The administration yelled at her.
Not news you will find in progressive liberal media.

Harry, you're a moron

You catch on fast :-/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:44:15 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

What is Obama "intelligent" about? Can you even find papers he
authored at Harvard?

The man is a Chicago Thug, plain and simple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Home Guy wrote:

The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Here are a few videos from a fellow who may or may not be what he
claims but he says the same things I hear from the retired S.S.
agents that I've met. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI

He certainly wasn't intelligent when it comes to domestic or foreign
policy, or knowing when you're being bull-****ted to about WMD's.

The dumbest thing he apparently did was keep on Clinton's CIA head, the
fount of most knowledge on WMDs. This was after the CIA dude had
proivded the intelligence that lead to the bombing of an African aspirin
factory as a WMD facility (do I see a pattern), and also put a missile
into the Chinese Embassy in the Balkans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote:
The Daring Dufas used improper usenet message composition style by
unnecessarily full-quoting:

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

He certainly wasn't intelligent when it comes to domestic or
foreign policy, or knowing when you're being bull-****ted to
about WMD's.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you personally knew President Bush.

You don't need to know personally the freeking president when his
history, education, actions, policies, statements, speeches, plans,
scandals, interviews, accomplishments, and failures are laid bare for
all to see all throughout the course of his political career. ANY
president.

Aw, come on. The first step in rectifying a problem is to recognize that a
problem exists. Regrettably, those afflicted with Bush Derangement Syndrome
simply cannot come to grips with their affliction; I fear they may be lost
to a civilized society forever. However, there is always hope for a cure.
Perhaps a review of the facts is in order. Let's review some of your
complaints:

"History" - A successful two-term governor of the second most populous
state.
"Education" - BA in History from Yale, MBA from Harvard.
"Actions & Policies" - DJIA above 12,000, 4.6% unemployment, almost zero
inflation, 26 consecutive quarters of economic growth, and so forth. All
that changed of course when the Democrats took over the Congress in 2006.
"Accomplishments" - Gosh, I'll just mention one: three significant tax cuts.
"Failures" - Yep, there were some. Most were insignificant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

What is Obama "intelligent" about?

How about the fact that there hasn't been a run on the banks in the US
yet? (ie - that under his watch the US financial system hasn't fully
melted down in spite of the carnage left behind by Bush)

Or that WW3 hasn't started yet with Iran?

Or that he did a better job of political assassination with Kadafi
(faster, cheaper, fewer dead people all around) than Bush did with Iraq.

Can you even find papers he authored at Harvard?

I can probably find a Texas Rangers souvenir roster or calendar signed
by Bush.

And how's Bush doing on the lecture / speaking circuit? Is he any
better at forming complete and coherent sentences these days?
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

There was no hope for Obama because he was handed a poison chalice.
It will take decades to fix the Rupublican cock up. There are no magic
wands to wave.

Well, no. Things were actually pretty swell until the Democrats took over
Congress in 2006.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
Oren wrote:

[...]

Funny how the BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) crowd completely ignores
Obambi's deer-in-the-headlights style of public speaking when his
teleprompters are not functioning.
If George Bush mispronounced certain words, it doesn't even come close to
the gaffes, mis-speaks and plain old faux-pas that Obambi has committed

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:30:54 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Oren wrote:

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

What is Obama "intelligent" about?

How about the fact that there hasn't been a run on the banks in the US
yet? (ie - that under his watch the US financial system hasn't fully
melted down in spite of the carnage left behind by Bush)

Count how many banks have failed under your Obama idol.

Or that WW3 hasn't started yet with Iran?

Naw, one smack at that annoying fly would make glass from sand.

Or that he did a better job of political assassination with Kadafi
(faster, cheaper, fewer dead people all around) than Bush did with Iraq.

America does not assassinate foreign dignitaries. In war we kill them,
listen to lamentations of their wives and eat their goats. In the case
of Libya, we shared our ability to do things that three nations could
not do. All hands on deck!

Can you even find papers he authored at Harvard?

I can probably find a Texas Rangers souvenir roster or calendar signed
by Bush.

Maybe so. You haven't proven that so far.

And how's Bush doing on the lecture / speaking circuit? Is he any
better at forming complete and coherent sentences these days?

Ask him! Laura doesn't shop at Target, so they must be doing well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2011 11:10 AM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"Home Guy" wrote in message
[...]

Home Guy is one of our Canuck friends. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2011 12:14 PM, harry wrote:
On Dec 13, 1:53 pm, The Daring
wrote:
[...]

Do you mean that BeeHO tells the truth? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2011 12:07 PM, harry wrote:

harry wrote:

[...]

I have met and spoken with several retired Secret Service agents and
they told me much the same thing. Conservatives are wonderful to the
people around them and the Liberals are horrible. Now one of the older
guys told me the Kennedys were nice people but Johnson was a foulmouthed
horror show. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd sure like to go back to the Bush 4% unemployment.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

There was no hope for Obama because he was handed a poison chalice.
It will take decades to fix the Rupublican cock up. There are no magic
wands to wave.

Well, no. Things were actually pretty swell until the Democrats took over
Congress in 2006.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, but what do you expect when he's got to make speeches in all 57
states? Gets exhausting, giving all those speeches, in between vacations.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in message

Funny how the BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) crowd completely ignores
Obambi's deer-in-the-headlights style of public speaking when his
teleprompters are not functioning.
If George Bush mispronounced certain words, it doesn't even come close to
the gaffes, mis-speaks and plain old faux-pas that Obambi has committed

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:10:17 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
[...]

Too bad all that was "changed" by the reality of Obummer.

Too bad that you weren't smart enough to do basic research BEFORE you voted
him in.

Hell, they won't even do that now! The left is truly delusional.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:09:03 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Here are a few videos from a fellow who may or may not be what he
claims but he says the same things I hear from the retired S.S.
agents that I've met. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

You know you can get help for your BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)
The cure may take time, but there is a good chance of your recovery.

If three years of Barry didn't cure it, nothing will.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Yeah, but what do you expect when he's got to make speeches in all 57
states? Gets exhausting, giving all those speeches, in between
vacations.

To be fair, Obama misspoke on the 57 "states" business, but the Democrats
DID have 57 venues in which a primary was held. They we

* The fifty states, plus D.C.,
* Guam,
* The U.S. Virgin Islands,
* Puerto Rico,
* Rhodesia,
* Patagonia, and, er,
* Shangri La.

It's really unfair, in view of the above list, to complain too much about
the "57 states" mistake. Candidate Obama deserves a little slack on this.