Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT. How the American dream turned into a nightmare.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:30:54 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Oren wrote:

That guy's credibility went out the window when he said:

"The agents unanimously describe George W Bush as the most
intelligent and diciplined president"

Intelligent about what?

What is Obama "intelligent" about?

How about the fact that there hasn't been a run on the banks in the US
yet? (ie - that under his watch the US financial system hasn't fully
melted down in spite of the carnage left behind by Bush)

Count how many banks have failed under your Obama idol.

Or that WW3 hasn't started yet with Iran?

Naw, one smack at that annoying fly would make glass from sand.

Or that he did a better job of political assassination with Kadafi
(faster, cheaper, fewer dead people all around) than Bush did with Iraq.

America does not assassinate foreign dignitaries. In war we kill them,
listen to lamentations of their wives and eat their goats. In the case
of Libya, we shared our ability to do things that three nations could
not do. All hands on deck!

Can you even find papers he authored at Harvard?

I can probably find a Texas Rangers souvenir roster or calendar signed
by Bush.

Maybe so. You haven't proven that so far.

And how's Bush doing on the lecture / speaking circuit? Is he any
better at forming complete and coherent sentences these days?

Ask him! Laura doesn't shop at Target, so they must be doing well.