Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help, removing a wall mount TV

Bought this house and we included the wall mounted TV (~19") in the bedroom
as part of the offer to purchase.

I purchased a wireless headphone so my wife can watch TV while I sleep.

I can't figure out how to unmount the TV from the wall mount so I can attach
the audio cables for the wireless headset. It has a canvas type cord that
drops down and releases a latch on one side. I have tried pulling the
release and sliding it left or right; pulling it from the bottom and
lifting; just lifting; the fricking thing just won't let go. No set screws
visible that I could loosen to unlatch it.

It's mounted so close to the wall, I can't see anything. Anybody got any
ideas?

Thanks,